OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Realllllly like those red camos but I've got enough red shoes already. Dammit man. Decisions, decisions.....

Smaller sizes are up on NDC for the Blue Lights. Might have to cop since their swoosh discounted, but those Volts are looking :smokin hopefully they too are discounted.

Finally found a site that had a pair of Blue lights in my size, so stoked cause these shoes are sold out on my usual euro sites.

how would the red suede's be on court? the main difference is the heel cup, correct? i want to grab some 8's for hooping but not a fan of any of the regular colorways at the moment.
Just my thought, but I wouldn't get the red suede's for an on court pair.

I would bet the suede doesn't perform as well as the EM upper and heel lockdown is a pretty important feature.

I'm sure you could still play in them, but they wouldn't offer the same support/performance characteristics

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can find the blue lights online where they ship to Canada?

I wish deadsockshoes still sold Kobe's. they always priced their shoes lower than retail

So should I not buy the kobe socks with the shoes? Are they really that bad to just casually walk in and play bball in?

how would the red suede's be on court? the main difference is the heel cup, correct? i want to grab some 8's for hooping but not a fan of any of the regular colorways at the moment.

My guess would be at worst, playing in a cushioned leather dress shoe...

At best, playing in a retro Jordan

So should I not buy the kobe socks with the shoes? Are they really that bad to just casually walk in and play bball in?

Casually they're fine. Using for ball, they're fine.

In combination with the Kobe 8...not good at all.

Your foot will slide inside the shoe. Just wear regular or Nike Elite socks with the Kobe 8.

Has anyone tried any half-crew socks?  Like the ones from FNL?

I like socks in between long and short... or maybe just a tad shorter than regular crew socks.

Ok so the asg were only $180 & $250 because of the asg price $160 isn't that bad especially if you are using the bday coupon.It 
It was that price because..  $180 was sports + enabled and $250 was the sports + pack... unless that's the $20 less difference now.. 

Last edited:
Has anyone tried any half-crew socks?  Like the ones from FNL?

I like socks in between long and short... or maybe just a tad shorter than regular crew socks.

Thats funny, I just bought a 3 pack from FNL yesterday..BOGO at that..

They make me slide when cutting, feels like church sox..

Back
Top Bottom