OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

RE: Red Camo's... Even us in Canada are getting them widely, they shouldn't be too tough of a cop.

you can never judge a shoe based on a picture.  the way the ASG's look in real life you can't even take a picture of it correctly.  the little details like the 3d speckles on the outsole. it actually feels like a rock from outer space when you hold it.  It's just impossible to get the full experience through a 2d picture.
Feels like a Rock from outer space huh?

roll.gif

What's a good high top basketball shoe comparable to the kobe 8's? I'm not trolling by any means, I've played ball strictly on Kobe's for I guess a decade now haha and I stopped buying or collecting anything other than Kobe's but I sprained my ankle in December and its still been bothering me.. I don't want to ruin my iii's (my go to shoes when hurt) so I've stopped playing in them.

I've tried on hyperdunks but am not convinced since I hated the first ones for ball.. Too much slippage..

Any thoughts? Suggestions? How are the Melos( looks like good ball shoes but too "futurisitc looking imo)? Lebrons ( feel dirty inside for thinking of them haha) kd's( always felt the were cheaply made and not good for ball)?

Basically I need something light, comfortable, supportive and has great grip(love herringbone)
I've heard the Rose 3 is the best guard shoe asides from the Kobe 8.

was going to get both the red cameo and volts, but had to fix my bike, 800 down.. might just one for now, and one one a few weeks later..

Yeah, forget that Nike enabled garbage. Just a way for them to soak us even more. I'm passing.
I dont see why not just sell 2 versions, like they did with the ASG, the only difference on the +enabled is the 40$-60$ Insole Swap. 

OR atleast put two insole options that actually come with the shoes.

got my ASG 8's yesterday with NO tracking/shipment e-mail sent from footlocker...

So i called them monday night to see issue the problem, kind lady says they were already out on delivery and that it mustve been an error on their part.

No blame. got the shoes.

I even mentioned how my VIP rewards card wasn't being sent to my address and she looks up my info....

12 Rewards cards that were SUPPOSE to be in my hands didnt come...wth

how many more unknown colorways are predicted to be released? Like at the end, what is the amount of Kobes well end up with?

i've been very pleased with the 8's. i ball in them at least twice a week. Looking forward to the red camos!

got my ASG 8's yesterday with NO tracking/shipment e-mail sent from footlocker...

So i called them monday night to see issue the problem, kind lady says they were already out on delivery and that it mustve been an error on their part.

No blame. got the shoes.

I even mentioned how my VIP rewards card wasn't being sent to my address and she looks up my info....

12 Rewards cards that were SUPPOSE to be in my hands didnt come...wth

they really need to fix their VIP system so we can actually see updates on our points and if we should be getting the cards

would you guy buy the blue lights/ coral blues whatever there called or the kobe IV (4s) "Pop" brand new?

You would be surprised...you would probably actually spend more money because you would get stuff you wouldn't normally just because of the discount. MOST of the time it's just GR stuff that gets discounted when it comes to shoes (limited runs in clothing shows up on swoosh a lot more than shoes do). Not saying it isn't worth having don't get me wrong, but it's not as amazing as it seems.

Back on topic, red camos are super nice.

This changed my mind, don't even want swoosh now! :lol:

Last edited:
Saw the coral snakes (smh at the nick name) in person and knew i had to cop

VERY happy they are already swooshed up... :smokin

Nike lagging on swooshing the pythons :smh:

Back
Top Bottom