OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

it's a shoe.. it's meant to be worn.

during their meetings, i'm sure they don't go into the room with scientists trying to figure out how to avoid scuffs. they wanna make the shoe light, and give it the support it needs.

if only people understood this. if only. :smh:

For me there's always this awkward phase when I play in some new kicks.  It's like I don't care that the shoes are gonna get beat, but I know it's coming.  After a wear or two I'm set.

It's been easy with these Kobe's as the step in comfort/performance is top notch

For me there's always this awkward phase when I play in some new kicks.  It's like I don't care that the shoes are gonna get beat, but I know it's coming.  After a wear or two I'm set.

It's been easy with these Kobe's as the step in comfort/performance is top notch
That's how it is for any shoe with me, casual, or for sports. After a couple wears it'll get dirty, sweaty, maybe even scuffed, when it happens, I'm over that little phase.

The more I see pics/vids of the YOTS red camo, the more I want em...

Still loving these blue lights though. I know they've gotten mixed reviews from everyone, but they are super clean to me. IMO the color scheme keeps it subtle, but still pops (don't know if this makes any sense, but it does to me).

Might have to give the grey lace swap a try as some NTers have done.

Last edited:

Exaclty. I'll clean em up after the first few hoop sessions, then i'll just accept the fact that they're gonna get scuffs, creases, whatever.

Played indoor ball last night in my Blue Coral Snakes. First off they are super lightweight and comfortable, my feet didnt slide and my ankles/shins didnt hurt afterwards. No soreness whatsoever. The bad part is the shoes cuffed up pretty nasty in only an hour of wearing them. I like to drive in and do a lot of rebounding so I guess the others players scraped them with their shoes.

Pics:
if youre worried about the scuffs grab a mr clean amgic eraser, use lightly i havent tested it on any of my 8's yet. but it should remove some of the scuffs if youre worried about em. just use it lightly

NDC canceled my BHM pair from the restock last week! No code either, just didn't have a pair to fill it. LAMES :smh:

Are these pinching the top of anyone else's feet?

I want to keep my Blue Lights but they're just uncomfortable where it bends in the forefoot.

Need break-in time or something?

Last edited:
Are these pinching the top of anyone else's feet?

I want to keep my Blue Lights but these are just uncomfortable when I walk.

Need break-in time or something?
this is the first time Ive heard of this. maybe go up 1/2 a size?

Back
Top Bottom