OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

they are a decent sneaker, but they aint no lebron 9s. I doubt there is a need to compare kobe to lebron all day everyday! Just like whatever pairs you like. Some of us actually follow these threads to learn about new models, not to read girlish chatter bout who is better cause some of us dont care bout all that, just the shoes!

That's lame as **** if the fades aren't rel this month and the butt 3 color ones are. Fades better release!!

Nike playing games with my emotions.

damn nike for making the red camos limited qs 
mean.gif
. will be heading to chicago that week.. anybody know any spot to lineup? this is my first time in the city

Just picked up my red camos today at my local spot. Really nice in person, I hope I can get the suedes too. Sorry for the iPhone pics

Coppd the Blue Snake Kobes from kixsquare for 120 shipped, want to see these in person, no footlockers near me got them

New to this...

How is everyone getting the red camos and the black mambas early?? I thought 3/9 was the release...

damn nike for making the red camos limited qs 
mean.gif
. will be heading to chicago that week.. anybody know any spot to lineup? this is my first time in the city
Congrats on going to Chicago. Lineups for true limited QS at the big players are pretty much dead, pure raffles. House of Hoops North Riverside is the #1 location that receives product, which also means they get the biggest crowds. For this kind of release it should still be a safe bet, though (I doubt it's actually going to be hard to get). After that I go to the HoH on state street, the Footlocker in North Riverside (often overlooked) and Niketown. Woodfield's too far away and there's no way in hell I'm leaving my car parked at Ford City.

So after looking at that footlocker link, the atomic teals are limited? I thought i would be able to wake up late and grab them
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom