OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Dang why FTL so low since May I've dropped $1800 at FTL alone. I buy all my shoes online though because the mall where I live has 1 shoe store and its FTL but they never get anything. I'll sign up tomorrow and see where go. Thanks for the info everyone that replied.
Haha sometimes Ebates will let you know about sales and etc going on too.  For instance, Ebates informed me of an Express coupon code that was much better than what was being advertised on their website.  Gave me a $25 off $75 code when the public site was advertising something like $25 off $100 or something.

Long story short, it's definitely legit and worth it.  Just remember to open sites through Ebates so you have the tracker - probably the most annoying part :smile:

I dont know about ebates but MrRebates is 7% for FTL. Eastbay is 8% now. If you have no tax or free shipping that's free money.

I dont know about ebates but MrRebates is 7% for FTL. Eastbay is 8% now. If you have no tax or free shipping that's free money.

Ive heard complaints about mrrebates not paying up because the site claimed you clicked elsewhere or something. Like dont you have to go through their website to access ftl fnl etc

Ive heard complaints about mrrebates not paying up because the site claimed you clicked elsewhere or something. Like dont you have to go through their website to access ftl fnl etc

i don't know when this happened but i gotten all mine back the last year. Yes you have to click the link on their site. Maybe that's what some failed to do? No complaints fom me.

Last edited:
old pic of me wearing it

those who want this jacket....get it! :smile:
looks :pimp:

What is the sizing difference between the 7's and the 8's. I had size 8.5's on the 7's but I ordered my 8's size 9. Would it be a big difference?

went to my footlocker in sherman oaks and they are raffling the red camos on saturday. got my ticket for a size 9.

Last edited:
Just putting it out there... Kixsquare sucks!

I placed my order for blue camos last week Friday (3/1) around 11am pst. They printed a label on Tuesday (3/5) around 10:15pm pst. Package wasn't accepted in the system, dropped off or picked up until today (3/7) 6:43 est in Florida. Probably wont get em until Monday, that's IF they use priority like they say. This is terrible.

I placed my order for blue camos last week Friday (3/1) around 11am pst. They printed a label on Tuesday (3/5) around 10:15pm pst. Package wasn't accepted in the system, dropped off or picked up until today (3/7) 6:43 est in Florida. Probably wont get em until Monday, that's IF they use priority like they say. This is terrible.

You ain't the only one...looks like its Monday for me too here in Dallas...smh

Yeah a guy on twitter today was goin in about kixsquares lack of customer service and slow shipping, apparently it's a common occurrence for them.

Back
Top Bottom