OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone know how the red suede's fit?

For some reason I went TTS in the XMas Kobe 8's and they fit very snug, but when I went 1/2 size up on the All Star pair (sz 10) they fit roomy. :rolleyes

there's absolutely nothing wrong with wearing low tops with elite socks. i don't know why you're trying to clown on him for no reason. as for the black/volt elite socks, they were released last year... haven't seen them in stores in a long time.
Put up some pics of long *** Elite socks with low-tops so I can get a glance, because in my head it looks stupid as ****. 
laugh.gif

Not sure if you're talking about the ******ed looking long *** socks that would look stupid with the Volts, or Kobe Elite Socks which are MEANT to match with low-tops. 
laugh.gif

Long socks and low-tops.

NT Fashion Police always go so hard at people. Geez

Got a call from my local Footlocker saying I won the raffle for the red camos. Can't wait to get them tomorrow. :smokin
It'll be my second pair after the Pythons.\

Edit: I also wanted to mention that when I got the call, they gave me the option to choose the Red camos or the Volts...which is weird because my local Footlocker isn't HoH either..

Last edited:
They also had the Squadrons...and still have GS sizes of Sulfurs, Blue Lights, Supernaturals, etc. They've gotten pretty much every CW afaik.

Last edited:
Volts def look volt from the pic I just saw of someone holding them...

-Kobe 8s fit true to size

Back
Top Bottom