OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kobe is clutch. Nobody wants to win more than Kobe. They cant say that in the Lebron thread 
laugh.gif

SMH at the Lakers always digging themselves into these early holes, but the Black Mamba was incredible tonight.

Kobe is balling in a level we've never seen before. Especially at his age. Dude is going to be 35.....Amazing.

Those Kobe I's in the pic of the Volts though. :pimp:

^ lol at sdubl

Im thinking of getting the red camos, I already have 3 pairs of the 8s...oh yea forgot a iD that is being made too lol

I might have to double up, after tonight. Wow.

I wish he wore the volts...or reds....or exts...though.

Last edited:
It was Kobe against a bunch of retro Jordans. Not surprised who won. The only reason it was close was because a couple Raptors had red camos lol
Not gonna lie, the Raptors have their shoe game on point with all those J's. And I lol'd when I saw Landry Fields wearing the red camos while guarding KB

Btw

Its 2am right now and Im not the slightest bit sleepy

Wanted to go nitey nite and wake up by release time

Took a nap bcuz of Mary J earlier

Guess I'll be in here with the NT slumber party crew

Are the Kobe 8s making a run for the "Best Kobes"... 
wink.gif

In my opinion they are... Or is it too early to tell?...

KB 5s to me are still the Best Overall, In terms C/W, Sizing, Comfort, Pricing and of course Performance... KB 6s are close

I just wish Nike can continue to release good C/W for the 8s... 'coz so far all KB 8 C/W are good not great but right there with KB 5s & KB 6s...

This didn't really disappoint after what Kobe-heads experienced with KB 7s 
mad.gif
, this KB 8s really are a nice rebound... 
happy.gif

Its in the running for it.

Its a good mix of all of the recent Kobes

I still love the Kobe IV and Kobe V but they had their drawbacks.

The Kobe IV Lunar Foam wore out but I liked the height of the shoe and the traction. I liked the stiff fit of the Kobe V but the cushioning was rough and the traction wasnt great

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom