OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Red suedes are ill. Wish they weren't so limited... Most didn't like em until they sold out in seconds :rolleyes

Might try the Red Camo laces in the XMAS when I finally wear them. Love the laces and snake on the tongue of the Red Camos

Also, the laces to the Red Camos are considerably longer than BHM & XMAS

Last edited:
When i first saw the Black EXTs a few months back, that's what made me start getting into the 8s. Didn't think it would be damn near impossible to get on NDC considering not to many people liked them. Oh well, thats money saved for the Easters.

trying to gauge which one to purchase..

would you rather get the grey/volt of the red camo?? i can't decide... -___-

What's the name of that store in Miami near the beach that releases the new kicks at 4pm every Sat? I want to call them and see if they are getting the EXTs while I'm still down this way. Think they got the SB Brons last year.

I struck out on NDC trying for the blacks
Even had one of these things we are forbidden to mention

BotBot

footlocker outside of chi had the volts but arent selling them??? made no sense

guess they didn't make the volts in 12.5 which is a buzzkill

Heads up, Niketowns received both EXT pairs. I just walked into NT Chicago on a whim and was able pick up the black pair, no fuss. Check your Niketowns, fam. Also, if you know anyone in China, they've been sitting for months and have just been marked down from about $195 to $135. I was going to do this after striking out on NDC but...well actually I still might for backup pairs.

http://www.nikestore.com.cn/product/582554-001/detail.htm

Got a pair from NDC, walked into my local shoe palace and they had a one size run. Had to cop a second pair. Only its a 9.5 n it fits great. My NDC pair is a 9.

I can't believe what buying shoes has become, it's a damn competition now.
mean.gif

The fact that you have to follow Nike on Twitter, to wait for them to put a link up so you can buy a shoe instead of searching it like any other site, is pretty sad.

Nike is the reason this **** gets all out of hand making it to where you can only find the link through Twitter.

Nike is getting worse and worse in my book, day by day.
Pretty much.  People think the words "trade bait" are blasphemous, but that's pretty much the only way I've gotten the few shoes I've missed without paying out the ***.

Thankfully I'm more into the hype free stuff nowadays, like Nike runners.

Last edited:
What's the name of that store in Miami near the beach that releases the new kicks at 4pm every Sat? I want to call them and see if they are getting the EXTs while I'm still down this way. Think they got the SB Brons last year.

Shoe Gallery? Sole Fly is like 20 mins to the south anyways. Call both.

I respect everybody that likes them, fair enough. I see the pics of both EXT's and I instantly think outlet bound. Times really have changed indeed. Asking real opinions, anybody that truly feels the EXT's you mind sharing why you like them?
I saw both pairs, had the opportunity to get both, and only copped the Black EXT's. The red ones are nice. I'm not guna front. Nice suede and also they're Barca colors (my fav FC) but I know I would never wear them.

The black EXT's have a nice, subtle detail to them. The snakeskin pattern seems to be lasered across the whole shoe. And the fact that they are really the only solid Kobe 8 colorway made me want them even more. I been posting saying that I wanted a solid upper color for the Kobe 8. The Kobe 8 would look amazing with the solid upper. I guess this is the closest yet to that. I'm also starting to become a fan of all black kicks again. I have the Carbon Bron X's, and I literally never have to worry about messing them up. I'm hoping these will be the same, but I know the clear sole at the bottom will eventually get murked. 

Different strokes for different folks I guess, but the Black EXT's are great IMO.

Last edited:
if you go back to the first couple pages of this thread and look at when the red suede with purple shoe was originally shown as the Kobe 8...

there was so much crying in here about how "Nike is slippin'" and "that better not be the Kobe 8" and on and on. now on release day, everybody is so salty that the shoe they hated when they first saw, is sold out.

NO BULL!!! Amazing the way hypebeast-iness is contagious.

Back
Top Bottom