OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

if you go back to the first couple pages of this thread and look at when the red suede with purple shoe was originally shown as the Kobe 8...

there was so much crying in here about how "Nike is slippin'" and "that better not be the Kobe 8" and on and on. now on release day, everybody is so salty that the shoe they hated when they first saw, is sold out.
It's about expectations. The EXTs look puffy/oddly proportionated, poorly ventilated, and the heel counter's a joke. In other words, they don't look like performance shoes which makes sense now because they're not. A lot of us in this thread ball in our shoes, and if this was supposed to be the latest and greatest that'd be a bad sign. Accept it as a casual shoe that changes everything. For the first time in years you have non synthetic uppers on a Kobe, how cool is that?

I mean, imagine if the corks had leaked as the first Lebron X. People would be talking about how Nike's lost their mind

anyone c any matching shirts for the red camos? n congratz S dub
Nothing for it except shirts that match the Pythons. Guess we'll be recycling **** since Nike's too good to make Red Camo matching ANYTHING. 
mean.gif

Got through on livestock..... OSlife and KB24 didn't have size 12s in the suedes. 

Extra 40 is worth it, I guess.

Have to step away from the Jordan's for a minute an see different heat , those red suedes are fire

Stupid ******g kb24 wouldnt load for me since I tried to at 12pm. I guess $40 over retail wasn't so bad. 

Looking for a 11.5 kobe black yots.  I've had them on NDC, OSLIFE, and KB24 only to lose them before checking out!!!

luckily my dude aznlurker looked out for me back in Milwaukee, got my red suedes :pimp:

:smokin thats how we do it in the MIDBEST! :tongue:

RED CAMOs will be also had with that emp discount tonight! :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom