OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Does the shape of Kobe VII look like an alpaca to ANYONE else?

:x awful shoe

Cool thanks guys, as for this weekends release, I copped the Volts and Red Camos, LeBron in the clutch passed on the EXTs

I think it's the size of that shoe & how tight they're laced that has em lookin like that.
I wear a 9 & my cheetah Vii's don't look nowhere as funny lookin as that pair above.

Just had my first long hoop session in the 8s and I'm in love.  I did get some blisters on just the inner side of both feet.

Has anyone else gotten blisters initially?  Could be just because it's my first time hoopin in months...  The shoes aren't too big but maybe I could tie them a little tighter.

I think it's the size of that shoe & how tight they're laced that has em lookin like that.
I wear a 9 & my cheetah Vii's don't look nowhere as funny lookin as that pair above.

When your foot is in the shoe I'm 99% sure the tongue would bend upwards giving it that alpaca-look

Kobe 8s are the crown jewel of his line. 4s and 5s close 2nd and 3rd

:lol: and just a little high come on man let a _ live :lol:

Last edited:
It'd be nice if the front page was updated, it's really a cluster at the moment.

dont see how its a cluster but ok....

well after this weekend, and the 4 pairs i went out and bought, the next pair I'm really feeling and hoping release are the gray upper with purple/yellow. The 8 has finally brought me back to the Kobe line. I hadnt bought a pair since the V. they've done great with this years model.

Back
Top Bottom