OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Did I just see an ebay listing for the Black Mamba YOTS with a starting bid of.......$424.99
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was planning on getting the red camo's but the volt's are fresh. The upper looks like a stealth fighter jet or something.

Anyway, everyones probably sick of the blue glows, but two of my favorites:

Miles Davis' were so dope. I messed mine up hooping though. Wish I could find another par.

the lighting on that dukes pic makes it look sort of like the color on the shark 7's. I'm sure it will be more duke blue in person

struck out on NDC for the black ext's, but was able to cop elsewhere for above retail :smh: ...really wanted them

I hope they are released with the Duke logo on the tongue.

yea..that aint gonna happen. but the shoe is still great looking. I would deff pick them up if they do decide to release them. and idk why..but i get a real MPLS vibe looking at my blue lights. anyone else get that feeling? i do see the miles davis comparison as well though.

The only VII I bought was the Easters.  They were clean so I had to get them, but after playing in them probably 20 times I started getting a blister from rubbing on the inside of my foot.  I have probably hooped in them 15 times since. I can't wait to hoop on the Volts! 
100%, VII's had to be the worst shoe i've ever purchased and only was able to get the cloaks, cuz well the cloaks so dang sessi.

On the inside of my arch i kept on getting blisters and cramps and worst of all the GLUE on the top layer of the insole melted off due to the heat and was not wearble from there. Did not feel like spending money on a nike insole, so I Shut down all copping on kobe 7s. I am happy to hear all these great reviews on the 8s. 

If shoes are so uncomfortable, and you don't like em.... Why have em? If a shoe is that uncomfortable to me I sell em. No point in keeping em if I won't wear em.

Since I can't hoop in either one of the EXTs, I guess I well be buying my 3rd kobe ever, well the elite models only come out if he goes to the playoff, or it just releases no matter what happens?

Code:
Since I can't hoop in either one of the EXTs, I guess I well be buying my 3rd kobe ever, well the elite models only come out if he goes to the playoff, or it just releases no matter what happens?

1. Nike WILL release the Kobe 8 Elites, no matter what. Even if other players in the Playoffs end up wearing them.

2. Kobe AIN'T letting the Lakers miss the Playoffs this year. Lakers fans, get ready to grab the 6th seed in the Playoffs...

IMO

Back
Top Bottom