OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Those elites are to nice. 2 of them, supernatural, or Easters for me don't need all blue- green shoes even though its my favorite color.

what makes it elite? gotta hear more about this. i see flywire, different material on the upper, textured swoosh. hopefully full-length zoom?

here is the description

KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE: Deceptive Speed

Kobe Bryant often showcases the adept speed and precision of his on-court alter ego, the Black Mamba. The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE is inspired by the lethal green pit viper snake and the x-ray vision emitted by its heat-sensing eyes. Bryant stays three steps ahead of his opponent with his keen vision. The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE highlights Bryant’s power of deceptive speed with a poison green colorway and x-ray vision graphic on the collar lining.

The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE is designed for precision footwork while offering:

Carbon fiber heel clip and shank for lightweight stability, quick cuts and jumps
Dynamic Flywire technology reinforced with Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid to provide more consistent stability and lockdown
Articulated foam tongue provides impact protection and minimizes lace pressure
Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid laces resist stretching for a more consistent fit
Phylon midsole and Nike Zoom technology providing consistent, responsive cushioning
Read more at http://www.kixandthecity.com/nike-l...-0-officially-unveiled/3/#L6iFzS20U9FlQRA9.99

from KATC

Kobe Bryant often showcases the adept speed and precision of his on-court alter ego, the Black Mamba. The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE is inspired by the lethal green pit viper snake and the x-ray vision emitted by its heat-sensing eyes. Bryant stays three steps ahead of his opponent with his keen vision. The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE highlights Bryant’s power of deceptive speed with a poison green colorway and x-ray vision graphic on the collar lining.

• Carbon fiber heel clip and shank for lightweight stability, quick cuts and jumps
  • Dynamic Flywire technology reinforced with Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid to provide more consistent stability and lockdown
  • Articulated foam tongue provides impact protection and minimizes lace pressure
  • Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid laces resist stretching for a more consistent fit
  • Phylon midsole and Nike Zoom technology providing consistent, responsive cushioning

Kobe Bryant often showcases the adept speed and precision of his on-court alter ego, the Black Mamba. The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE is inspired by the lethal green pit viper snake and the x-ray vision emitted by its heat-sensing eyes. Bryant stays three steps ahead of his opponent with his keen vision. The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE highlights Bryant’s power of deceptive speed with a poison green colorway and x-ray vision graphic on the collar lining.

• Carbon fiber heel clip and shank for lightweight stability, quick cuts and jumps
  • Dynamic Flywire technology reinforced with Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid to provide more consistent stability and lockdown
  • Articulated foam tongue provides impact protection and minimizes lace pressure
  • Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid laces resist stretching for a more consistent fit
  • Phylon midsole and Nike Zoom technology providing consistent, responsive cushioning
Tongue looks like it will feel 10X betters when wearing low socks, seemed to always rub my ankle if I was wearing no show socks

This makes things interesting...

Unless the enhancements really improve performance, it probably won't be worth the extra $ for me personally...

Cool concept though!

The speckly on the heel clip is pretty nasty. I am already broke. With these elites, purple fades and the tie dyes it is going to be even worse :smh:

elite look pretty nice, and definitely better than the VII version of elites which i thought were a joke

elites imo arent that great... thats going to be an easy pass, and i thought the VII elites were better... i am not going to pay $200 for a solid color upper the flywire looks outta place aswell 
roll.gif
 o well mo moneys 4 me lol

Back
Top Bottom