OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hope to get the easters next week, these kobes are super comfy.
wink.gif

OsLife also accepts Visa, MC and Amex along with PayPal.
when i put the shoes in  the cart and proceeded to the checkout, it went straight through paypal.. didnt see the option to change payment methods, so  i just made a paypal account..

just need the volts.

"The new Kobe 8 System Elite is inspired by the lethal green pit viper snake and the x-ray vision it uses to seek out and destroy its prey. The shoe also offers these features:

*Carbon fiber heel clip and shank for lightweight stability, quick cuts and jumps
*Dynamic Flywire technology reinforced with Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid to provide more consistent stability and lockdown
*Articulated foam tongue provides impact protection and minimizes lace pressure
*Kevlar aramid laces resist stretching for a more consistent fit
*Phylon midsole and Nike Zoom technology providing consistent, responsive cushioning" - Dime Magazine

Zoom replacing the lunarlon makes these almost a done deal for everyone who plans on playing often in these. Time to wait and compare price and weight with the KD elites

Do you think the easters will be an easy cop in LA area? Im asking my dad to get it for me. Hope he finds me a pair when RD comes.

Some of you guys are sleeping on the Easters. They look so much better in person.

Sick shot..think you can post some on feet pics including one looking down at them on your feet? Curious how they look from the top. Thanks

All these pics of the Easters... I might have to make the drive so I can pick these up in person; don't know if I'll have the patience to hold out and wait for shipping.

I gotta stock locate the blue lights, red camos, and sulfurs this week at hoh. Mine only has small sizes left. Plenty left in the volts also. Gotta add to my collection which is just xmas and all stars as of now

I gotta stock locate the blue lights, red camos, and sulfurs this week at hoh. Mine only has small sizes left. Plenty left in the volts also. Gotta add to my collection which is just xmas and all stars as of now
Luckily you already have the limited pairs so those GRs should be easy pickups.

Yeah, I think the EXTs are comfier than the regular Kobe 8s. Haven't worn my pair of black EXTs much though, need to get some force fields because they crease VERY easily!

I've worn my black exts a lot, they do crease but it really doesn't show on this material

"The new Kobe 8 System Elite is inspired by the lethal green pit viper snake and the x-ray vision it uses to seek out and destroy its prey. The shoe also offers these features:
*Carbon fiber heel clip and shank for lightweight stability, quick cuts and jumps

*Dynamic Flywire technology reinforced with Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid to provide more consistent stability and lockdown

*Articulated foam tongue provides impact protection and minimizes lace pressure

*Kevlar aramid laces resist stretching for a more consistent fit

*Phylon midsole and Nike Zoom technology providing consistent, responsive cushioning" - Dime Magazine

Zoom replacing the lunarlon makes these almost a done deal for everyone who plans on playing often in these. Time to wait and compare price and weight with the KD elites

Only if its full length zoom

Back
Top Bottom