OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Barcelona VIs were OK (doubt Id buy either even if I had chance at retail), but the VIIs were horrible. If they released as gr in the states, barca branded or not, they would have sat.

exactly.

did anyone get shipping info from eastbay? i haven't yet.. not that it matters, gotta pick them up in 2 weeks anyway but just want my mind to be at peace.

That's the Nike product code. The sku is on pairs from footlocker/champs/foot action (each store has their own) its on a little white sticker, normally on the side of the lid on the box.

Yeah the other number has the RD in black marker written over it

OK I'm about to give In and ID a chaos pair..

Or these?

I think I'm leaning towards the 6 chaos color blocking..

Sorry for the phone screenshots
laugh.gif
Nice, and Nice Nexus 
smokin.gif

Man resellers are on full effect.. you don't even have time to ponder if you like something and it's available.. You have to pull the trigger on the spot
mean.gif
But there's no such thing as depreciation if you get the 'hyped' releases on RD.  Which is kinda nice if you can get 'em.  Keep 'em DS and then get box+ a few weeks later if you decide against 'em?  I mean it's ****** when you miss out, def, but personally I like knowing that if I HAD to liquidate there's value there.  But I feel you it's tough feeling like you gotta cop damn near everything just to get what you want and not overpay...

Sitting here considering buying Easter's off eBay for $190. I love this colorway and know I'm gonna regret missing out.

feeling salty I didn't even try to get the easters :smh: have to save up and pay some bills that's why

good thing my kobe iD will be here Tuesday :smokin

will never do that

too matchy, like you officially have no style/creativity in your fit, and im not about to waste my money on an overpriced regular screenprint shirt

premium socks, yes

gear, do you fam, but not over here
Not COMPLETE matching gear. It gets pricey, but just Kobe gear to go with anything. 
happy.gif
oh i understand

got sulfurs in today, cant wait to get these on the court, unlike most, the VIIs were actually awesome performers to me, so i have high expectations for these

Sitting here considering buying Easter's off eBay for $190. I love this colorway and know I'm gonna regret missing out.
Always think of what it costs/will cost to get the shoes to you.

Retail+Cali tax was almost 153. Add shipping, figure about 15-17 priority. Makes it 168. Paypal and eBay fees about 10-14% makes it over 180. Seller probably isn't even making gas money. 190 isn't bad. If he has good feedback, do yourself and him a favor of offering him 180 or so to go straight through Paypal to bypass eBay fees.

got sulfurs in today, cant wait to get these on the court, unlike most, the VIIs were actually awesome performers to me, so i have high expectations for these

I thought the VIIs were good too. with that said you're not gonna wear the VII to ball in anymore :lol:

I thought the VIIs were good too. with that said you're not gonna wear the VII to ball in anymore :lol:
haha, we will see, i remember when people were saying the VIs were worse than the Vs, i didnt like the Vs, but i love the VIs, the traction wears so fast tho

edit: how many cws of the 8s are there anyways?
i read dudes sayin they have every pair, and i have a feelin it might actually be true this time, like theres not really that many cws for this model

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom