OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Pics of the Purple Gradients/Fades show they're gonna have the full logo on the back (if Nike releases them the same way like the pair Kobe and others have worn).

But best believe Nike is gonna sell out of those socks...the hype for them is almost as strong as for the shoes..

yeah I'll get them either way. It's just gonna be a little weird to see my other half logo shoes.
I'm too thirsty for them. I can see them topping my Sulfurs as number 1. We'll see. :smile: 8)

Happy Easter!

*cough* Instagram = drostacks *cough

De
Kds sold with the quickness.

Anyone that got DSG shipping mind telling me where they ship from? My status just says label printed so I can't figure part out.

Could be a cpl diff things. They now ship from store on some items so it could be a store in your region sending you a pair or most things on DSG.com are avail but thru 3rd parties ie: east bay. Hope tha info helps.

Thanks but I don't think your explanation really helped.
The printed label means the item is ready for pickup for ups. Someone said Kentucky so I expect it to come from there.

Certainly appreciate the attempt tho.

Dude is right, I got my red camo from DSG and it came with one pair unlaced and paper just in the box and not in the shoe. Basically it was tried on, no dirt on the bottom so no harm done but I think dude is right by saying some pairs come from stores.

if anyone is going to beat my shoes, its going to be me. I refuse to buy shoes with signs of wear. Id want the whole refund, and he pays return shipping.

my 2 pennies.
I agree, wearing them casually is one thing, but hooped in? Outdoor at that?

^
lol

just realized this earlier... why the purple fades will inevitably release...

it has that Snake wrapped around the logo. Unlike the other PEs he's worn, these are
actually production-ready.

plus we got this picture as well.

NEED THEM NOW. :x

If they're releasing, they're probably already done being produced. Just sitting in a warehouse waiting to be shipped to retailers.

Heads up manila NTers.. Easters sz 10.5 up for grabs at MOA. Get it while it's sitting :smile: my tts is 10.5 but the shoes aint for me though 

Picked up the a couple kobe 8's this past weekend.

IMO, kobe 8's were the only colorway worth getting in the Easter pack.

Finally sourced and exchanged my coral blues for the volts.

Had to pay the extra $10 bs footlocker price. But didn't matter got the corals way less than retail.

I'm guessing they're already on their way. with sea travel and all the processing to meet the rumored end of april/early may release.
Now I'm thinking they wouldn't release the yellow sole and purple sole homes just because they don't have the snake wrapping around (hope they drop).

It just doesn't make sense to create a new pattern, fade design and not release it. I don't think kobe's worn a sig in recent memory
that's too intricate/much of a hassle to produce just for him.

^
lol

just realized this earlier... why the purple fades will inevitably release...

it has that Snake wrapped around the logo. Unlike the other PEs he's worn, these are
actually production-ready.

plus we got this picture as well.

NEED THEM NOW. :x
These shoes are great and they still have a bunch of Laker CWs to release. I'm going to go broke.

Saw some guys saying the laces are long. Totally agree but also noticed they didn't lace there's up all the way.

Nike is producing TONS even at this point. It will come to a point where the demand will not be filled. Can you even compare the
numbers of "limited" releases nowadays with the limited releases OR EVEN regular quickstrikes a couple years back? Nike is
working quadruple time producing a ****load of shoes. Expect the purp gradients if they do release to be in good amounts. Just
be quick about it and don't "think" about it. We will probably have a week before good sizes dry up in accessible areas. These are
GRs, no one tries to make profit out of GRs (for now)

Kobes have been produced in smaller amounts this year. Lots of 7's ended up in outlets and were slow to shift but what a turn around with the 8's.

No time to sleep on any cw's this year or you will def miss out.

Kobes have been produced in smaller amounts this year. Lots of 7's ended up in outlets and were slow to shift but what a turn around with the 8's.

No time to sleep on any cw's this year or you will def miss out.
true that man.. this year, if you think twice 'bout getting a colorway, they'd be all gone by the time you make a decision lol that's why Im holding off until some cw like the xmas will catch my attention at first sight, then I'd cop in a heart beat!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom