OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Amnesty > everything
at this point. I like the fades but cmon.
sad thing is, they most likely won't release.
and if they do, I'd prolly pass since I'll be having
the fades by then. who am I kidding. :smh:

Amnesty > everything
at this point. I like the fades but cmon.
sad thing is, they most likely won't release.
and if they do, I'd prolly pass since I'll be having
the fades by then. who am I kidding. :smh:

At least we get the fades. :D

And hopefully possibly the Inlines? Wasn't there a CW in like June or something that sounded like them?

Last edited:
Hahaha

Nike wants an extra $60 or $80 for Flywire, Zoom, CF heel clip...and can't forget about that special black/gold box... :smh:

PASS

its crazy that they can raise the price like that.... think about it... the Zoom Revis has full length zoom and dynamic flywire... and they retail for $129.99.... a carbon fiber heel clip and shank don't increase the price that much on a shoe smh

August

KOBE 8 SYSTEM WHITE/BLACK-DARK GREY-FLSH LM
KOBE 8 SYSTEM DP RYL BL/TM ORNG-MID NVY-TR Y

there's really no CW desc from May - July that would indicate a HOME pair so I can't really say anything about that right now.
I really hope the Amnesties release. One thing's for sure, one of the home colorways will drop. It's impossible not
to. Keep yer eyes peeled people.

I like how Vasquez just turned his ankle in the game NO vs LA and Kobe says, "If you were wearing the right shoes you wouldn't have turned an ankle anyway..." lol.
Haha, I thought I was the only one that heard this.  I hit rewind on the DVR just to make sure, and you can clearly hear Kobe talking $4!# about Vasquez's shoes...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NY Knicks 8? Been waiting for them to release a pair instead of making them on iD.

edit: TR Y = Tour Yellow? then not NYK then :nerd:

Last edited:
After playing in my volts I had to take a trip to my FTL to locate a couple more pairs for me. Blue Lights and Red Camo on the way!

As was said earlier, I find myself wanting to get rid of shoes to make way for more Kobe's. They were THAT comfortable to ball in. Fantastic shoe

Last edited:
After playing in my volts I had to take a trip to my FTL to locate a couple more pairs for me. Blue Lights and Red Camo on the way!

As was said earlier, I find myself wanting to get rid of shoes to make way for more Kobe's. They were THAT comfortable to ball in. Fantastic shoe
addicted to the system hahaha

Haha yeah I got lucky. Last week my Foot Locker had a restock of these and I got a pair for my brother in law who's been looking hard for them!

IMHO, as much as I want them to, amnesties will never release 
frown.gif
 The ones that we have more chance of releasing are the ones that other players wear. As we've seen, purple fades have been worn by Blake, Morris, Duhon and Clark, and we now know that they are releasing. Inlines will release sooner or later. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom