OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

did anyone order the blue lights from kixsquare during their restock first week of march?

i still have yet to get my pair and they have not once responded to the 10+ emails i have sent asking for tracking. i have also tried contacting them via twitter..

i'm sure the site is legit (because others have ordered from there), but i had to file a paypal dispute before the 45 days was up :smh:

hopefully they come in this week so i can cancel the damn dispute.

Last edited:
As nice as the Black/Gold Elites look, they can't compare to my Big Stage Vs...

The Big Stages have the lore of Kobe's 5th championship behind them, while this years Elites could possibly equal a first round Playoff KO... :smh:

The Big Stage Away V's > Elite VII Away, Black YOTS 8's & the Away Elite 8's.

did anyone order the blue lights from kixsquare during their restock first week of march?

i still have yet to get my pair and they have not once responded to the 10+ emails i have sent asking for tracking. i have also tried contacting them via twitter..

i'm sure the site is legit (because others have ordered from there), but i had to file a paypal dispute before the 45 days was up :smh:

I think I ordered at that time. Took almost 2 weeks to get mine... Suck man. Good luck. Hope you get your shoes or $$.

bue lights are still catching dust at my local FL/HOH :smokin

I think I ordered at that time. Took almost 2 weeks to get mine... Suck man. Good luck. Hope you get your shoes or $$.

thanks shaun, i rather get the shoes though. time will tell..

i filed the dispute last week and they haven't even responded to that.

bue lights are still catching dust at my local FL/HOH :smokin

they're sitting here in canada, but i don't wanna spend $200 with tax.

kinda makes me mad cause when i took a trip to buffalo a few weeks ago, i bought the volts and saw the blue lights there too.. i didn't pick them up cause i already placed the order with kixsquare.

Last edited:

KixSquare ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!! *The Rock voice*

As of now, the only thing I really want out of the elites is that insole with forefoot and heel zoom.  It'd be nice to have to prolong the use of all my 8s on court.  Lunarlon won't last forever...

As of now, the only thing I really want out of the elites is that insole with forefoot and heel zoom.  It'd be nice to have to prolong the use of all my 8s on court.  Lunarlon won't last forever...

Maybe Nike will eventually put them up on iD with the other Kobe insoles?

They'd probably charge some ridiculous amount for it tho... :smh:

Maybe Nike will eventually put them up on iD with the other Kobe insoles?

They'd probably charge some ridiculous amount for it tho...
mean.gif
I can see them releasing new iD options and the new zoom insole and making the total like $250... 
mean.gif

I'm sure the site is legit (because others have ordered from there), but i had to file a paypal dispute before the 45 days was up
mean.gif

My bro had a similar problem with them. He ordered the grey penny V's that were on sale a while back.

We had a email confirmation with a "shipping info received" status from usps.

The status didn't change for about 2 weeks.

Emailed and phoned Kixsquare many times. A guy answered once said "hello" then said "he couldn't talk". (Very Unprofessional)

We emailed Sneakersteal.com with our concerns. (They promoted kixsquare and their sales.)

Almost instantly was responded with an very professional email straight from the owner and operator of Sneakersteal saying he will look into it and help as much as he can.

The same day Sneakersteal then publicly tweets to apologize for all the problems people have been having with kixsquare.

Next day kixsquare posted an image on instagram with a pic of boxes being shipped while quoting something along the lines of "doing work" (Really? Didn't even apologize)

At the end of the day me and my bro will not be using kixsquare's services until they shape up their professionalism.

A customer should not be jumping through hoops just to get a response from a business.

My bro had a similar problem with them. He ordered the grey penny V's that were on sale a while back.
We had a email confirmation with a "shipping info received" status from usps.
The status didn't change for about 2 weeks.
Emailed and phoned Kixsquare many times. A guy answered once said "hello" then said "he couldn't talk". (Very Unprofessional)
We emailed Sneakersteal.com with our concerns. (They promoted kixsquare and their sales.)
Almost instantly was responded with an very professional email straight from the owner and operator of Sneakersteal saying he will look into it and help as much as he can.
The same day Sneakersteal then publicly tweets to apologize for all the problems people have been having with kixsquare.
Next day kixsquare posted an image on instagram with a pic of boxes being shipped while quoting something along the lines of "doing work" (Really? Didn't even apologize)
At the end of the day me and my bro will not be using kixsquare's services until they shape up their professionalism.
A customer should not be jumping through hoops just to get a response from a business.

damn i'm sorry to hear about that. seems like you've gone through as much trouble as i have. i didn't even get a tracking number :smh:

did you end up getting the shoes?

damn i'm sorry to hear about that. seems like you've gone through as much trouble as i have. i didn't even get a tracking number
mean.gif

did you end up getting the shoes?
Yeah, we ended up getting the shoes almost a month after from when we ordered. From our knowledge and examination they're legit shoes, but the box they came in were very sketch. It was a NSW box with the right label but the pull hole was on top of the lid and not on the side of the lid. Still frustrated lol. Deffinitely email sneakersteal because I believe they promoted the blue coral sale.

must be that false hype in the thread 
roll.gif

All it took was a link to NDC and the word "Volt", and it ignited major hype right?!! :lol:

Let's not even mentioned the words "Purple Fades", or else we're creating too much hype...

Pssshh you can't break ELITE fly wire. It's the same stuff spiddyman shoots out of his hands to swing from building to building. That's why it makes the shoes cost so much.

You're giving Nike free reign. I can see it now, kevlar Spiderman Elites. $250.

Last edited:
Pssshh you can't break ELITE fly wire. It's the same stuff spiddyman shoots out of his hands to swing from building to building. That's why it makes the shoes cost so much.

i agree but thats still high

only thing im worried about, at least with me is that stupid flywire how its not covered. knowing me after a month it would rip unless its made of some crazy material
its made outta Biocable same material found in synthetic webbing

Back
Top Bottom