OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I was thinking the same thing. More money for them because people won't go to resellers so soon knowing nike will restock them in a week.
But do you realize how many people only want a shoe because it sells out? If they know its sitting or will release in another week, more than likely driving down availability and hype... They won't buy it.

But do you realize how many people only want a shoe because it sells out? If they know its sitting or will release in another week, more than likely driving down availability and hype... They won't buy it.

Hypebeast are so irreverent to me I forget about them sometimes and yeah that's the negative of why the idea won't work.

Nike release these atrocious things already for UncleRuk

Cant u see the mans about to start hyperventilating
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Any reason for why the Purple Gradients are $150?  Guessing the extra $10 is because they added the word "Playoffs"?  Guess I should just be glad they didn't call them "The Primos" or "Playoff Supremes".   Surely that would've constituted a minimum $25 price hike.  Nike no doubt heard everybody clamoring about how they're about to double up, so they decided to up the ante.  I see you Nike.  On a related note if the Lakers miss the playoffs does that mean these are then the 9th seeds?  I guess LA would've gone fishing so maybe they'd be the Water Moccasins? 

Any reason for why the Purple Gradients are $150?  Guessing the extra $10 is because they added the word "Playoffs"?  Guess I should just be glad they didn't call them "The Primos" or "Playoff Supremes".   Surely that would've constituted a minimum $25 price hike.  Nike no doubt heard everybody clamoring about how they're about to double up, so they decided to up the ante.  I see you Nike.  On a related note if the Lakers miss the playoffs does that mean these are then the 9th seeds?  I guess LA would've gone fishing so maybe they'd be the Water Moccasins? 
I thought they added more because it has the kobe system stuff on it like the supernaturals and if I'm not mistaken those were $150 also

Maybe it's cuz of all the hype & anticipation... These seem even more sought after than the Easters, cuz some folks were on the fence about those. But even if the Lakers do manage to squeeze into the playoffs, it's not like the Mamba himself will be rockin those, or let alone play in them... Apart from his teammates like Blake, etc.. So those factors really defeat the purpose of even calling them "playoffs". But yeah, 150 is still better than the elite prices, but STILL Nike... C'mon now..

I thought they are called  "MRI's"  
tongue.gif

The worst CW's are..... Why anyone would buy these blows my mind.

ASG

"slurpee"

Easters

Red Suede

Black YOTS

and a few others that haven't been released but have no hype.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom