OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wouldn't you want darker jeans?

They're actually greyer than they appear in that pic. Plus I got kinda tired of darker jeans after wearing them so much for the better part of the last decade. Miss the early 90s...
Honestly wear what you want. Thinking about it, trolling someone cause they aren't wearing the latest jeans or following the latest trend is such a hypebeast thing to do. why does it really matter what kind of jeans a person is wearing....:smh:
not all shoe heads want to dress exactly alike....

Honestly wear what you want. Thinking about it, trolling someone cause they aren't wearing the latest jeans or following the latest trend is such a hypebeast thing to do. why does it really matter what kind of jeans a person is wearing....
mean.gif

not all shoe heads want to dress exactly alike....
batman shirt from target w black n gold elites 
nthat.gif

Finally got my kobe 8 grail. Thanks to a fellow NTer hooking me up for an insanely good price. Absolutely love them. Colors look great in person. Sorry I sure you guys get tired of seeing the same ol shoes.

Funny how Nike tries to give us the Kobe 8 with much detailed upper like Slurpees when all we really want is a solid, simply, Amnesty THAT!
mean.gif

Last edited:
Didn't take me long to secure DS Xmas.
laugh.gif

photoapr16222518.jpg

photoapr16222527.jpg

Joints are
smokin.gif
. Snapping more pics when I get home from work in the morning.
Stuff happens fast in this thread, blink and you miss it. BUT GAHT DANG! That just sealed the deal. I need those Christmas shoes NOW. I don't know how I missed these pics earlier. Uppers look too dope and that red speckle looks even more amazing.

Finally got my kobe 8 grail. Thanks to a fellow NTer hooking me up for an insanely good price. Absolutely love them. Colors look great in person. Sorry I sure you guys get tired of seeing the same ol shoes.
Congrats on copping a pair, still trying to find an 11.5 for myself. I would have to say these and the Fades are the best colorway IMO.

Last edited:

Congrats on copping a pair, still trying to find an 11.5 for myself. I would have to say these and the Fades are the best colorway IMO.
true, if i could, i would have one pair of BHMs and 3 pairs of purps because im going to run those into the hardwood so tough dudes gon be like
"he had 2billion assists right there"
"he used to jit before every game right there"
"he would stretch right there"
"his towel fell off his head right there"

I wonder how this shoe would look with just a white upper, no designs or nothing, just white

I would love to see a 81 point cw, white purple and black :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom