OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Is kobe wearin the venomenons?

Is kobe wearin the venomenons?
Good question, the silver striping on the sides isn't on any venomenom's that released but the tongue looks right so it might be a PE version or just a shoe we haven't seen before. Missed that when I first looked at the pic on IG I was checking out the boot haha

Last edited:
I need help. I would like to know how people photoshop or change colours to make a custom Kobe 8 Pic sorta like like this:

Please Pm if you could make one for me with a solid upper. (White, Tour yellow, Light Blue) or if you know how to thanks.

I need help. I would like to know how people photoshop or change colours to make a custom Kobe 8 Pic sorta like like this:

Please Pm if you could make one for me with a solid upper. (White, Tour yellow, Light Blue) or if you know how to thanks.

I knew i should have watermarked this...

:rofl: :rofl:

I'll PM u

Good question, the silver striping on the sides isn't on any venomenom's that released but the tongue looks right so it might be a PE version or just a shoe we haven't seen before. Missed that when I first looked at the pic on IG I was checking out the boot haha

those are nike dream season IV

I'd wear the hell outta those blackouts. I know we got elites but a 140 dollar version woulda been clutch.

Dope pics though sdubl :smokin

Back
Top Bottom