OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sulfurs or grape 5's??

Just stood inline for grape 5 tickets but guys werre ruding the lines and no security guards were doing anything or the stores. My size tickets were gone when i got there. ******** but i have a great chance to pick up some sulfurs or try online for the grapes. I have to get the sulfurs today thoigh if i want them. What yall think?

Sulfurs or grape 5's??

Sulfurs or grape 5's??

Just stood inline for grape 5 tickets but guys werre ruding the lines and no security guards were doing anything or the stores. My size tickets were gone when i got there. ******** but i have a great chance to pick up some sulfurs or try online for the grapes. I have to get the sulfurs today thoigh if i want them. What yall think?

Sulfurs or grape 5's??
I doubt ill buy another new release Jordan ever again. In my opinion Jordan Brand is complete over priced garbage these days.

Sulfurs are one of the best colorways released to date.

nike_s.jpg

Nike Kobe VIII System
Stadium Grey/University Gold/Night Stadium

So this is from the foot locker calendar..... for May 25th

[h3]Kobe 8 System - Outdoor[/h3]
Stadium Grey/Metallic Silver-Tour Yellow
Style# 555035-002
$150

This one is from Nike.com for the same day... 

What is with the difference??

Alright, I figured I would throw my two cents out there for anyone on the fence about the Superheroes. Ok, I wanted this shoe BAD. Like counting down the days since the first shots surfaced on sneakernews and kicksonfire and whatever else. Got up, hit footlocker bright and early to snag my pair, go to lift them off the shelf and they were an IMMEDIATE PASS. I was looking at this shoe in my hand like dang, this just did not get pulled off in reality like I had hoped. The pics make them look so much better. Now don't get me wrong, some things about them are great, but nothing was like I had imagined in my head.

For instance, I was one of the only people on here that I think actually LOVED the speckled heel! I saw it in person and it just looked cheap, and the shoe in general just seemed cheap and like it wasn't made as well as it should've been. I'll put it this way, my supernaturals I picked up earlier last week for 50 bucks less seem way more solid and made me WAY happier, and I wasn't even that crazy about that color from the pictures. On the other hand, the flywire in the pictures really drove me nuts, I thought it seemed stupid and unnecessary. Now both may be true, but in person it didn't bother me at all. Just doesn't stand out that much.

Anyways, thats my input and hope it helps some people make up their minds. Bottom line is SEE in person before you buy, especially if you're not sure. I wanted this shoe so bad and felt really let down when I had them in my hands. 

Just saw them in person and all I can say is "Poo." I mean what the F--- does this colorway have to do with Kobe or the lakers. Another gotdamn useless colorway. Superhero deez, what a waste of a shoe.

I really want a pair of elites, both for the carbon fiber shank (so it wont break like my sulfurs) and the zoom in heel and forefoot. Thanks Nike for doing what you are so great at, releasing a new shoe in a CRAP color hoping to sell it, then releasing the more desirable colors later.

The millionth colorway in this shoe and still no real laker colorway. Or good ID options. I'm done, on to the next shoe. Eat a bag Nike.

Thanks for letting me rant. Dont mind me.

seems like everyone is just hating on it because of the price. but quick to spend $250+ on the christmas. I don't know why it's so highly valued for, I copped them for $140 back in december so maybe that's why I don't have it high up on a pedestal. 

but i still stand by what i say and i truly believe the elites look a lot better than the christmas in person.

Idk about that but that's good to hear that they look that good, I missed out on the Christmas and I got me the superheroes on NDC, can't wait to receive them

seems like everyone is just hating on it because of the price. but quick to spend $250+ on the christmas. I don't know why it's so highly valued for, I copped them for $140 back in december so maybe that's why I don't have it high up on a pedestal. 

but i still stand by what i say and i truly believe the elites look a lot better than the christmas in person.

Idk about that but that's good to hear that they look that good, I missed out on the Christmas and I got me the superheroes on NDC, can't wait to receive them
man im with op, i never liked the christmas pair, i dont see the appeal at all, but everything aint for everybody

and honestly i only like the elites because of the zoom and real cf

Back
Top Bottom