OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't know if it's just me but the BHM isn't really appealing. I had the chance to get one for retail earlier but I couldn't make myself like it :rolleyes Was thinking of using it for a trade for the supernaturals, is that a good idea?

Last edited:
I don't know if it's just me but the BHM isn't really appealing. I had the chance to get one for retail earlier but I couldn't make myself like it :rolleyes Was thinking of using it for a trade for the supernaturals, is that a good idea?

not sure if serious, ill trade u supernaturals for BHM. wish i could get a pair for retail....

Trade is lopsided. Supernaturals aren't worth as much.... But on the other hand, you'd probably make someone day if you made that trade with them. You'd prob get some good karma to go along with that.

not sure if serious, ill trade u supernaturals for BHM. wish i could get a pair for retail....

The thing is I really don't like the bhm (one of the worst IMO), so I don't really care flipping it. Besides that, it seems like BHM is liked by most so flipping might be easy.

Trade is lopsided. Supernaturals aren't worth as much.... But on the other hand, you'd probably make someone day if you made that trade with them. You'd prob get some good karma to go along with that.

Still thinking about it. But I might end up getting the BHM and see what happens from there :rolleyes

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this question has been asked, but anyone know if the PURPLE FADES are coming out in GS Or Preschool sizes?

The thing is I really don't like the bhm (one of the worst IMO), so I don't really care flipping it. Besides that, it seems like BHM is liked by most so flipping might be easy.
Still thinking about it. But I might end up getting the BHM and see what happens from there :rolleyes

Where are you finding bhm for retail still? Do they have other szs? Thats the only other pair besides sulfurs and fades I like.

The "outdoor" releasing, is that a XDR version? i know a couple people have asked but i dont think ive seen anyone answer. these regular sole 8's wear down so fast. bought the volts on release date, waited about a month to play in them, already smooth and noticed a small hole today. I could pass these off as new shoes casually wearing them.

So, can anyone confirm if the Fades are a GR?

Need to know because I can get one for $20 above retail right now.

So, can anyone confirm if the Fades are a GR?

Need to know because I can get one for $20 above retail right now.
20 over retail, or 20 over retail and tax and/or shipping?

If 20 over straight retail (160) take into consideration what you'll be paying in tax.

I'd probably take a pair right now for 160 if I could find it.

just get your pair for 20 over and avoid the potential craziness over a shoe that everyone seems to want. youll forget about the 20, youll be kicking yourself trying to find a pair if they do sell out.

just get your pair for 20 over and avoid the potential craziness over a shoe that everyone seems to want. youll forget about the 20, youll be kicking yourself trying to find a pair if they do sell out.
This.

If I have the same opportunity. I would have bit the Bullet already.

Got this today = )

Got it for 200 today! Make it a great monday! 

Now i have the sulfurs, volts, easters and bhm. i am thinking of giving the easters away to a buddy for retail though....what should i do? 

BHM or easters guys? 

Got this today = )

Now i have the sulfurs, volts, easters and bhm. i am thinking of giving the easters away to a buddy for retail though....what should i do? 

BHM or easters guys? 

easters for me...

Got this today = )

BHM or easters guys? 
IMO BHM over the Easters, I've been on the hunt for BHMs for a decent price for the longest... Everybody tryna give that rape price for them tho. Easters are easy to find and you could always get them back for around retail if anything. Looks wise, I like the BHM's better too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom