OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't know if the NT thread on cement 88s is BSing, but thunder 4s and possibly bred 11s are restocking too. So maybe your theory isn't so far off...
Won't be surprised at all. It's Nike's way of handling resellers. I'm not complaining because it gives me more chances at shoes for retail. Won't go for any Kobe's though surprisingly, I've got everything I've wanted so far with the 8's (fingers crossed for a Cork restock though haha)

I hope so man I was piss because Ndc directly tweeted me that they were only restocking the 13s then all of a sudden corks, area 72, yots, and etc dropped
Me too man. I was in the city and so happy that I was able to find a pair of restocked pythons and clearance 7 elites. Then I came home and read all about the restock and my happiness quickly transformed into sadness.

so, let's just look at this:

1. The Kobe I was a successful shoe
2. The KobeTwo was such a bad design, even Kobe stopped wearing it
3. Nike stood by him through his infidelities and trial
4. Nike has successfully marketed an aging superstar right along side their premier lineup
5. Kobe 1-6 have all been successes for Nike and Kobe
6. Kobe 8 can barely stay on the shelf following an arguably poorly fitting Kobe VII
7. Even with the aforementioned poor fit, Kobe VII colorways continue to be highly coveted
8. Kobe and Nike seem to be a good fit

yeah, he should definitely go back to adidas...:smh:
agreed stay with nike

Me too. These will be my first Kobes since the Kobe 1. No lie. That purple gradient is amazing.
WOW! You won't be disappointed with the shoe, well maybe you'll be disappointed that you waited this long and now you want more colorways.

Dont think so since you dont have a receipt/ proof of purchase for that individually. Just hit it aftermarket

Last edited:
My Corby Purple Gradients are on there way from Tenso/Rakuten.

Would be nice if they were here Friday so I could stroll in em Saturday to pick up pair 2 
tongue.gif

#TeamCorby FTW!!! #CountOnCorby

Would be nice if they were here Friday so I could stroll in em Saturday to pick up pair 2 
tongue.gif

I'm gonna cop from FTL or NDC (hopefully) but I'ma still rep #TeamCorby lol

tongue.gif

Glad I didnt order. Not worth paying the extra $20 to have them 1 day early.

i just called my local foot locker and they told me they werent sure if they were getting the purple gradients. they told me to call back on wednesday. im sure theyll have them since they get pretty much everything though.

Are the insoles on the SuperHero elites silppery? People saying to put lotion in some shoes... are the black/gold elites gonna be nike+?

Ahhhh this is so hard. I have the Sulfurs, Pythons and Red Camos. But I really want a CW that is rare. I want both the xmas and the BHM but that would mean at least $500 on two pairs of shoes. I also want the black/gold elites coming in June and that's another $200. I've already spent $420 on 3 pairs, soon to be $620 with the elites. I love the Kobes but I just feel crazy if I were to spend over $1000 on shoes lol. It sucks because I'm really cheap with money. And I'm an idiot for passing on the blue corals for $70 at the employee store :0
you sound crazy

you have access to the employee store, if you're an employee why are you paying retail for everything?

even if you arent an employee, why are you paying retail for everything? you clearly know someone who can get you a disco
. . . . . -looks at post count and join date-

oh, youre just trying to get your posts up

whats the deal with the christmas infatuation?

i understood the grinches (although i dont understand wearing them lol)

but is it just because its tied to Christmas?

that cw is hideous

have you seen em in person? I think pics don't really do em justice. when I told my girl I was working a trade for Sun's she thought I was kinda stupid, she thought they were just ok based on pics, but once I got em on feet she was hopin the bandwagon. otherwise just everybody got diff taste n if more Jordan heads just got what they liked everyone wood be happier
yes i have seen them in person

honestly, its not so much the colors, its the upper, that scale imitation is brutally hideous imo

Do u guys think it will be easy tk cop the gradients in store like i can wake up saturday morning when they first open and get a pair? Or would i have to wake up early and wait in line? If so i will just order online

you sound crazy

you have access to the employee store, if you're an employee why are you paying retail for everything?

even if you arent an employee, why are you paying retail for everything? you clearly know someone who can get you a disco
. . . . . -looks at post count and join date-

oh, youre just trying to get your posts up
Damn, jumping to so many conclusions.

1)I'm not an employee

2) I got a pass from a friends mom. He told me she can only have a handful of passes per year. Meaning I would only ask for one pass

3) He has an online account but he said he was suspended for a month or so. Meaning I had to buy all my pairs at retail.

4) While at the employee store they only had the blue corals in stock.

+1 to my post count.

Do u guys think it will be easy tk cop the gradients in store like i can wake up saturday morning when they first open and get a pair? Or would i have to wake up early and wait in line? If so i will just order online

Just keep calling ur local footlockers. Most of them will most likely do "Reserve a pair" this week from what I was told by a footlocker employee. If u can reserve ur pair even better that way u know for sure u have ur pair on lock at ur local footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom