OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got a 10 in cart but think I will pass on these like I said I would, they're nice but 6 pairs already and the 9's won't be too far away.

2-3 weeks from now, you'll be on of the people regretting this decision....

On another note, I'm convinced people get up and add pairs to cart just to relieve the "get the shoes" high, feel good about their selves and just release them later on. Anyone else think so?

if it were only that easy... that high feeling doesnt go away until I have the shoes in my possession.

anyone have any type of nike promo code, etc?

all sizes available, these wont sell out for weeks every1 relax

I am guilty 
ohwell.gif
 lol. If I'm on the fence about a certain release I feel like when I add them to the cart it helps me decide. I'm clutch like that.....always have been 
laugh.gif
 haha

I forgot to sign in on Nike.com luckyly I got through but I got charged for shipping, of course I wasn't taking no chances by going back.. Can I get that shipping fee waived if i call? Thanks

On another note, I'm convinced people get up and add pairs to cart just to relieve the "get the shoes" high, feel good about their selves and just release them later on. Anyone else think so?
I am guilty 
ohwell.gif
 lol. If I'm on the fence about a certain release I feel like when I add them to the cart it helps me decide. I'm clutch like that.....always have been 
laugh.gif
 haha

sorry for the double post

I forgot to sign in on Nike.com luckyly I got through but I got charged for shipping, of course I wasn't taking no chances by going back.. Can I get that shipping fee waived if i call? Thanks

call nike now... they should be able to fix it.

my first 8's cant wait to get em in the mail!

i casually logged on to nikestore bout 3 minutes before launch, hit the new release page at 5am, add to cart and pay only to come in here and see that the shoe sold out right after i checked out. I honestly wasn't expecting that. i thought they might be a lil difficult to get in-store but i didn't think i would need dumb luck to get em online. :rolleyes

You can, contact customer service and give them your login information. They did for me a while back! Good call too!

Haha the truth comes out. No worries, it's not a bad thing at all. Sometimes when a Jordan retro drops and I get the text I give it a shot even though I have 0 intentions of buying.

All in cart at 8am for me then just added a sz 13 and checked out with the quickness! EB or FTL only for me being in Aus

Its RD, u cant tell anyone anything right now
the RD anxiety is real but reality is that these will continue to pop up man I understand the feeling of wanting to lock down a shoe you like when its available though. Personally I just ordered off NDC but will go to my local store anyway to see if I can get them in hand lol. 

Just dont know how ppl feels about these around me, didnt want to wait in any lines and not trying to even worry about missing there. 

Back
Top Bottom