OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:x lol what?

if a criteria for u to buy shoes is if the player wears a shoes then we have no comments for u

why no comments? what's wrong for someone not to want every single color possible? my finances might not be such that I can afford both, so if I had to choose, I'd choose the one 24 wore. kids got to read between the lines.

why no comments? what's wrong for someone not to want every single color possible? my finances might not be such that I can afford both, so if I had to choose, I'd choose the one 24 wore. kids got to read between the lines.

all of that is understandable. you should be buying what color you like, what appeals to ur eyes. not what we like or what kobe or steve blake wears.

got to be independent

Last edited:

So, in other words, you already had the answer to your own question but you're looking for others to verify it... :smh:

There's no need for you to justify why you like a particular colorway...just do you.

Clearly you missed the sarcasm. Anywho where was it ever confirmed to be releasing in the US? Never seen that anywhere.

clearly you missed my deflected sarcasm. it's all over the sneaker news sites. whatever they say goes (again, sarcasm but not really) I would put my money on them releasing. the 5/25 pair had a good month before anything became official which was just recently. just be patient. there weren't any Kobe's in April besides sh so the powers that be just like to let the hype build. just don't go blow your load on a pair overseas when they'll release here soon enough.

wish i could get some pairs below retail

id freakin love it, id move on from crappy jordans if i could snag a pair or two under retail which obviously wont happen :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
wait lmfao did I read this right... youd cop a pair of kobes if you got them for below retail and that would cause you to move on from crappy jordans??? do you listen to yourself?? retro jordans are garbage quality with crap comfort and that usually cost you more then the kobe 8s... what am I missing?? Kobe 8s better comfort, better quality, they look sick, and cheaper then jordans imo you should already be buying kobe 8s and leaving those crappy jordans, like you stated behind

i still dont want to pay retail :lol:

i dont buy that many jordans anymore anyways but with the 9's being mids

im done with Kobes after these
I wish I could fav this post so I can re post it when you're buying the 9s :lol:

i wont, ive said it countless amount of times. i CANNOT wear mids anymore.

ive got a couple pairs and they havent been worn. Ive tried to mix it up and man, it sucks.

i can only ball in lows man, thats it. Im so used to it and it feels right.

i wont, ive said it countless amount of times. i CANNOT wear mids anymore.

ive got a couple pairs and they havent been worn. Ive tried to mix it up and man, it sucks.

i can only ball in lows man, thats it. Im so used to it and it feels right.

dude I'm with you. Once I started to ball in the jumpman quick I never could go mid.

Those blue coral snakes give me a Blake Griffin Galaxy Hyperdunk kind of vibe.....if only that swoosh were orange instead of red I'd be all over them...

:lol:

Top 4 Kobe 8 colorways hands down.

Venice Beach, Pythons for the low & track down a pair of DS BHMs.....

Then I'm done. :D

You need to get the BHM. I think your opinion of the top four will change.

Yes. The Easters are overrated and remind me of clown shoes. Purple fades any day of the week

I liked the Easters at first, but now I can't stand them. They're probably the 8 colorway I like the least [shrug]

which is the fake? i was told kixepress was legit but the bottom image is the pictures off kixepress. anyone know anything about this?

Back
Top Bottom