OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sorry ill if you were offended. I just don't get why people use hash tags outside of twitter/IG/etc. didn't mean to push any buttons. I partially blame Charlie Sheen for it.

Charlie Sheen :lol:

But naw man, not offended, just hate when ppl do that when Im asking a serious question.

Its gravy tho, I do appreciate the fact that u took the time to try to make it right.

Water under a bridge guy.

I really need the Red Suede EXT's, and the BHM's. I feel like I'm hunting ******g Unicorns 
mean.gif

I've been looking for a pair of red suedes to double up on. eBay has a bunch but too high right now. Hope the price comes down. I want this shoe for a long time. And then long after that.

Sorry ill if you were offended. I just don't get why people use hash tags outside of twitter/IG/etc. didn't mean to push any buttons. I partially blame Charlie Sheen for it.

Charlie Sheen :lol:

But naw man, not offended, just hate when ppl do that when Im asking a serious question.

Its gravy tho, I do appreciate the fact that u took the time to try to make it right.

Water under a bridge guy.
No worries. Have a good one.

I've been looking for a pair of red suedes to double up on. eBay has a bunch but too high right now. Hope the price comes down. I want this shoe for a long time. And then long after that.
Tried to trade my He Got Game 13's for Red Suede 8's, but dude said he knew the kobe's would be worth more in the long run 
indifferent.gif

its possible you never know but right now HGH are worth more. by at least 40 dollars
That's what I tried to tell him, but he kept saying the Kobe's prolly won't restock, and the HGG's would. All speculation IMO. I think the Kobe's restocked once already if I'm not mistaken

Not really feeling the VB's.
I want the MC's though.
I have a collection of 10 so far.
My faves from 1st to last...

--Sulfurs
--Gradients
--Superheroes
--Volts
--Pythons
--Easters
--Area 72
--Supernaturals
--Blue lights
--Red camo

:smokin

Wore mine today as well..

Just to go to the Dollar store, and to get a rat for my snake, and right back home..

Just felt like being fly on my last day off for some reason..(Kanye shrug)

Haha I was just going to the gas station. Man they turn heads

That's what I tried to tell him, but he kept saying the Kobe's prolly won't restock, and the HGG's would. All speculation IMO. I think the Kobe's restocked once already if I'm not mistaken

they have been. I believe it was during that random big restock.

also some stores had randomly sold couple FSR way after release dates

^ that sole looks soooo saucy diggin the snakes :nerd:. i might not be done with the 8 yet... just take my money nike

smokin.gif

Just to go to the Dollar store, and to get a rat for my snake, and right back home..

smokin.gif

A rat for your snake..... Whoa buddy!!! 
frown.gif

As much as I wanna like those Blue Coral johns and scoop them up, Im not gonna do it..Nope..

Gonna stay away from the norm this summer and be more crayolaful, but not in a OD way(example-VBs)

Sulphurs, Red Camos, and Pythons are out of my usual zone as far as colors go, so I think Ive done rather well if I do say so myself..

But the light blue streak needs to be filled in on the blues, and I said b4 that I didnt like the orange swoosh, but I dont think thats a problem anymore..

Jeez that blue milky sole is calling my name tho...Smh.

Last edited:
Springhettios

Yes, a rat for my snakey snake..

The serpent has grown too might I add..

Check my page thing for photos of the vicious serpent :x :D

Back
Top Bottom