OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

how many pairs of the purple joints is too much to own? I mean they cool but do some of  y'all consider them your favorite sneaker ever, cause alot of cats is talking bout owning "imo" unnecessary numbers of pairs. If you like em like dat cool, but was wondering if they are an all time fave for the multiple owners. 

how many pairs of the purple joints is too much to own? I mean they cool but do some of  y'all consider them your favorite sneaker ever, cause alot of cats is talking bout owning "imo" unnecessary numbers of pairs. If you like em like dat cool, but was wondering if they are an all time fave for the multiple owners. 

I personally only doubled. Not an all time fave for me but definitely a top 8 for the time being.

Blue coral snakes look way better in these newer pics, but still a very easy pass. Its MC, then im done pending unannounced releases.

Easily my fave 8 color, and top 3 in my Kobe collection.

In no order:

Grinch
Chaos V
Fades

might be late but i just picked up some pairs of easters yesterday. really like them, looks so much better in person than in the pics (like most kobe 8s are 
roll.gif
)

lovin' the purple fades too but i think need to pass on them. 

I have both, and I wouldn't put either in my top 3. Top 10, maybe.
You don't think the 5 Rings is a top 3 in outta the whole collection??? I need those 5 Rings by the end of this year...that's gonna be one of the shoes I just have to swallow my pride and buy off of eBay

^The 4 and 5 Rings honestly wouldn't even make my top 5 for the top colorways of each of those sigs, and I own both. Not knocking anyone who likes those two, but there's too many good IV and V colorways. Just my opinion, but the Home/Away Finals shoes for the IVs and Vs have a lot more significance to me than the Rings shoes.

^The 4 and 5 Rings honestly wouldn't even make my top 5 for the top colorways of each of those sigs, and I own both. Not knocking anyone who likes those two, but there's too many good IV and V colorways. Just my opinion, but the Home/Away Finals shoes for the IVs and Vs have a lot more significance to me than the Rings shoes.

THIS

You don't think the 5 Rings is a top 3 in outta the whole collection??? I need those 5 Rings by the end of this year...that's gonna be one of the shoes I just have to swallow my pride and buy off of eBay

I passed on the 5 Rings for retail shipped on ebay 2 years ago, don't regret it. They were ok, nothing I would wear. And I hate how those milky soles turn reddish :smh:

Rings don't make it on my top 5 kobes either. if i had to choose a specific individual pairs for my top 5, the chaos IV,V,VI would be on the list. i'm sure i'm one of the few who would put all 3 chaos in their top 5. to each their own...

Last edited:
Pics don't do the purple gradients any justice. Wore mine today in a well lit gym and man, the color is just so more vibrant in bright light setting.

Wore my Playoff 8/Purple Platinums to work today, mind you I'm an accountant, and the dress code is casual... these kicks had a lot of my coworkers like :wow:, not a hyped or where can I buy them but more like "those are bright / unique shoes"

Obviously nobody knew what they where, so I got a lot of, "nice shoes mike", "nice purple shoes man" :lol:

Sir, thank u for your reply.

Your opinion is as important as anyone elses in this thread.

BUT..Pump ya brakes bruh..

I wasnt asking to be a jackasz, so Id appreciate if u didnt hit me with a jackasz kind of reply..Thanks man, youre the best.

2ndly, since when has it been a problem to hashtag sumthin my guy?

U in a testy mood? Plz direct it somewhere else if so..Thanks man, youre the best..

Keeping it moving tho, since aim already basically done with the 8, Im just patiently waiting on the 9..Hoping for a mid. I know most likely not tho..

Kobeoverbron, this is where u come in with photos :tongue:

hah! best I can do is give out some info without giving away too much. :smile:
seems like it will be a mid. something higher than what we're used to. we'll see.

5Rings would be the keeper for now since Kobe has 5 Rings and it STOPPED there,i would scoop that right now if i find it in my size and affordable price

Damn I might mess around and get asg, Xmas and bhm all this week talkin bout triangle offense![emoji]128523[/emoji] but It sounds to good to be true I see a flake in my future.... [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom