OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Last edited:
I can lock down a pair of Mambacurials for $225, very tempted.

Its hard to get GR pairs for $200 shipped after release. Were any other Kobe colors HOH only? I don't think xmas was, but maybe BHM.

Should I pull the trigger?

No one on NT can spend your own money for you...

All you have to ask yourself is, if you miss out Friday, will you be thinking: "DAMN, WHY DIDN'T I JUST PAY THE $225 WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE?!?" :nerd:

Only you know how much the shoe is worth to you...

Last edited:

All you have to ask yourself is, if you miss out Friday, will you say to yourself "DAMN, WHY DIDN'T I JUST PAY THE $225 WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE?!?" :nerd:

I don't know, I have gotten all Kobes this year for retail or under. Maybe I am freaking out here...

But, these kinda seem like Cloak sleepers, I don't want to see the hypebeasts get em all.

All you have to ask yourself is, if you miss out Friday, will you say to yourself "DAMN, WHY DIDN'T I JUST PAY THE $225 WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE?!?" :nerd:

I don't know, I have gotten all Kobes this year for retail or under. Maybe I am freaking out here...

But, these kinda seem like Cloak sleepers, I don't want to see the hypebeasts get em all.
you will probably buy 7-9 pairs anyway, get one or two for more than retail to secure em... then try for retail, or as close as you can to retail for the rest.

Seems to me you kinda made up your mind already and want to do it.

Just think of it this way, #1 You like the shoe and #2 You got other 8s for under retail...sounds like it all averages out in $$ spent in the end.

i've been retail or under for a few years now. i won't put a dime in these resellers' hands. it only gives them more reason to resell again when you pay them. if i miss out on a shoe, so be it. they'll be more.

How do you find this?  I see people posting the shell all the time before releases, I try to search but never can locate them.

The earlier dates are clickable and it takes you to the product page, which aren't live until the day of.
http://www.finishline.com/release-dates-calendar?icid=TopSearches+launch-calendar+03-12-13

You could search keywords on some sites and it takes you to older links that they keep for different colorways. Some ppl can change/guess a few words in the url and find it that way.

Last edited:
*Flame Suit on* (Cop what you like)

Last edited:
*Waits for the I'm sold on the VBs after MJRod pics, lol.

Great shots as always!! As I said, you truly are shoe photography!!! :nthat:
:lol:. They gonna come out the woodwork.
Who was is that made the not copping VB list? I believe it was "Sharp #s" forgot what #s.
curious to see that list and who caved.

laugh.gif
. They gonna come out the woodwork.
Who was is that made the not copping VB list? I believe it was "Sharp #s" forgot what #s.
curious to see that list and who caved.
i hope im on that list cuz i said pass since they 1st appeared and still scream thug life homie hahahah im bored 
laugh.gif
 anyways no VBs shall touch my feet 
wink.gif

Spectacular work as always MJRod!...

But no pic in the world could make me spend $$$ on the VBs.

Not even if it was a MJRod/NWT/KVN/Gentry187/BattleGround collabo.... :D

Lmao, truth.

I just realized the 7th is a Friday. I hope the MC really drop on that day cause it'll def be a easier p/u on a weekday. I get the feeling it'll be the 8th though.

Back
Top Bottom