OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nah, someone finding multiple pairs of Kobe Cloaks at Ross for $50 each.

Omfg. I just paid 220 for my ds cloaks. My ross is horrible, theres basically two shelves, mostly empty , with the exception of like a bunch of size 17 fubu. Lmao. Pathetic.

Top 5

1) Purple Gradient

2) Blk/Gld Elites

3) Sulfer

4) Volts

5) Black/blue Ext YOTS

Bottom 5

1) Python (by far)

2) BHM

3) VB

4) ET

5) Mexican Blanket

Don't know why everyone slept on the Volts. I get a lot of compliments every time I wear the shoe. How many people out there like the volts???

i like the volts a lot ...i have so many pairs of kobe 8s its totally overkill might have to get rid of those

i still dream i will find the xmas pair for retail. crazy they were sitting at an outlet

Forgot to post these in here. Picked these up for $150 shipped off that Lithuanian website someone posted in here about two weeks back. Whoever it was, I appreciate it!

Better late than never.

I was convinced that they weren't for me. Saw them in person and instantly ordered a pair from that site. Came yesterday. They hit a homerun with this silo. If any pairs somehow hit outlets, I will grab what I can.
Skylar Diggins showing off more than just Kobe PEs these days..........
:smokin

i like the volts a lot ...i have so many pairs of kobe 8s its totally overkill might have to get rid of those

i still dream i will find the xmas pair for retail. crazy they were sitting at an outle
Haha yea I would love to get my hands on those xmas 8's. I saw an employee at a outlet wearing em and I wanted them. I been hoping for the same thing but I really want those gradients. I tried a pair on and decided to wait a week, when the next week came they were gone I should have known lol.

Im thinkin of takin the elites back. Great shoe to ball in they are real comfortable but I was asked to play 3 on 3 and I said no because those were the shoes I was wearing. I don't know what I do if they got scuffed up. 220 almost makes the shoe unenjoyable

Honestly guys I don't even think theres a Bottom 5 with this shoe, 85% of the pairs released are SEX, its just theres so many to choose, you gotta compare the best to least favorite :lol:

Mexican Blanket and VB are the frontrunners for Bottom 2 tho, no offense.

They are legit. Got mine off eBay for 150 included with a pair of the matching elite socks. Was gonna pass on sh's but couldn't beat that price.

I'm not a big fan of the SH Elites, but I would've jumped on em for that price too...excellent pickup!

They are legit. Got mine off eBay for 150 included with a pair of the matching elite socks. Was gonna pass on sh's but couldn't beat that price.

I think that's the ongoing price online for
the SH elite. Got mine for around that same
price $150, except that I got the 'GC' version
of Corby from Rakuten LOL

I just had some dude send me a PM about his RSVP site, I go check it out and misspellings and grammar errors everywhere. :lol:

Anyone else get a PM :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom