OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

VB are kobe 8s with a unique color scheme, Mexican blankets come on the hyped up vans if they wouldn't have put kobes name on them they wouldn't sold
Be carful, the "everyone has their own opinion" police will lock you up! Take it back!
idk bro, no one even came at you that hard

ive noticed you only say negative stuff, need a hug bro?

the swoosh is a must if the whole theme is futbol cleat homage.... never understood why people hate the swoosh and nike the most.

its not like all kobe 8s have that. it is a homage to futbol cleats....

Makes sense. Just not my cup of tea. Maybe cuz I don't really care for soccer but I can't knock the ones that do like em'.

ill probably get these LS too

At least these look better than the Mexican Blankets.

Has anyone here ever done business with KickStance? They have a couple pairs of MC's for pre-order. I'm tempted...

Just saw in my local Fb group someone got a pair of kobe 8 xmas at the nike clearance store for 85$ said there was 3 pairs!

Last edited:
^^^you should post where that is... People are going to ask.

And where's the people that say limited stuff doesn't make it to outlets? :nerd:

EVERYTHING makes it to outlets.

Last edited:
Sorry I forgot to add that, It is in Orlando on Vineland. He said there was only 3-4 pairs nothing higher than sz 10.5

Sorry I forgot to add that, It is in Orlando on Vineland. He said there was only 3-4 pairs nothing higher than sz 10.5
Nice little comeup for anyone who happens to go there tomorrow if the other pairs aren't already gone. While I'm not too big a fan of the Xmas I would definitely cop at $85 :lol:.

not sure if posted but does anyone have any pics/info on the "medical mamba" shoes? look like high top bruce lee cw 8s

Just left HOH in Topanga, Ca (westfield mall) and the guy there said they werent getting them. He was sooo sure they werent getting them. BUT the release launch locator has them on the list!? what the hell!?!? should I call tomorrow or wednesday?
i'm gonna call tomorrow, or might just roll through there. hopefully the guy who told you they weren't getting them got false info

1. Purple Platinums
2. Easters
3. Volts
4. Supernaturals
5. Red Camos

Bottom
1. Venice Beach
2. Christmas
3. Red Suede EXT YOTS
4. Black Suede EXT YOTS
5. BHM

Back