OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got 2 pairs of the MC on NDC Europe!!!! Hell Yeah! They are released here since midnight, so 9 and almost a half hours!

Wanting to go try my luck at the hoh but its probably too late to go right now..smh

Seeing that I have to wake up early anyways I will try my luck with NDC...not much hope for me since I'm in North Dakota....not even sure if there is a HOH in the entire state :lol: oh well if I miss out I'll pick them up sometime later down the line

Last edited:
I'm skeptic that these will sell out as quick as the Red Suede or Black EXT. I'm purchasing these from NDC in a few hours and I know I'll be successful.

ive been 0 for the last 1000 attempts at ordering nikes since the age of bots and scripts.

i hope the sneaker gods smile down on me for the MCs

Venice Beach > MC

ivVmimPmjUCuB.gif

New pick-ups! Got the YOTS off of Taobao through Frugirls, $180 shipped.  Not a bad deal for me.  
Tabao sellers sell fake shoes. So $180 for a fake pair ? Terrible deal for sneakers worth $20.
here lets talk out of our behind

there ARE legit shoes on taobao so stop spreading lies.
The odds of the items being authentic is slim to none. Especially for a price that is below what authentic shoes are sold in Beijing, Shanghai, and HK. The risk of retrieving a fake pair is so great that it's not worth it.

New pick-ups! Got the YOTS off of Taobao through Frugirls, $180 shipped.  Not a bad deal for me.  

Tabao sellers sell fake shoes. So $180 for a fake pair ? Terrible deal for sneakers worth $20.

here lets talk out of our behind

there ARE legit shoes on taobao so stop spreading lies.

The odds of the items being authentic is slim to none. Especially for a price that is below what authentic shoes are sold in Beijing, Shanghai, and HK. The risk of retrieving a fake pair is so great that it's not worth it.
But those pairs look to be legit... Guess he was the lucky one >D

If you are still in Duesseldorf try a store called "afew" it is very close to the inner city! Just put "afew" in google and it will come up with the address!

Besides that Kickz.com should get them as well and the big Nike town in Berlin too! Kickz has a store in cologne in the Minoritenstraße, which is 30-35 minutes away from Duesseldorf!

I went to afew the other day and they said they were not getting them , the guy probably lied, but oh well.

I'm off to Dortmund today, so no chance of going to cologne

Back
Top Bottom