OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I drove by my local HOH about 10 minutes ago and there was literally NO line. I'm so confused. The MCs ARE coming out today right? I don't believe that I'm the only person in Houston that wants a pair.

Decided last minute these just weren't for me, was able to grab a pair for a good friend though. Good start to Friday.

This is BS couldnt have added to cart any faster and had me waiting in line until they sold out 
mean.gif

I drove by my local HOH about 10 minutes ago and there was literally NO line. I'm so confused. The MCs ARE coming out today right? I don't believe that I'm the only person in Houston that wants a pair.
everyone with a ticket or reserved pair is probably sleeping right now.

pretty sure all the HOH are doing raffles, so there is no lineup

got my pair from the raffle at my HOH and another off NDC for a friend

Last edited:

They probably had a raffle, hence no line. Houston is a Jordan town though...

anyone live in KS know what the HOH are doing over there? I have a good friend that might be able to swing by. I didnt see that they were doing tickets on the ftl website. 

All of em were doing a raffle? Launch Locator told me only 1 of em was doing a raffle. If I missed out because of a ****** up Launch Locator.....

Salute to the man, Mez One, for helping me out with my personal pairs of shoes all this release weekend. Glad to be on his team. NDC pairs were just the cherry on top. :pimp:

Last edited:
Got my pair but am I the only one that thinks it's so stupid how the tweet contains two links: one for the shoes themselves and the other one a picture of the shoes? I know I've clicked the wrong link before that led to the picture...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom