OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

After spending the whole day fuming about the NDC strikeout, realized my pops (in vancouver) might have a chance of scooping some for me. And he came through! May need to trade for size but its still better than nothing!

After seeing so many success stories in Canada and Europe, thought I'd give it a chance. Thanks NT for the constant geographical updates! Oh and Vancouver Nike Store let my pops roll out with more than 1...were they not limited to one per person?\

Anyway all in all...:D

Last edited:
Does NikeVault sell their shoes for retail or only in their ridiculously expensive packaging and useless socks? 

Those green socks are horrible
my thoughts exactly when i saw that pic 
laugh.gif

The Mambacurial Speed Pack comes with a Nike N98 Track Jacket and Nike Vault Custom Elite Socks.

Only 24 available via raffle @ Nike Vault.  Retail price for the winners will be $504.38.  Check in for raffle begins at 6pm.

Last edited:
My HoH only had a 11.5 and a 12 left once they let me in one by one this morning. Im a 9-9.5 so i decided to let the next dude take the 11.5 since he was lookin for a 11. I believe in good karma.

You guys complaining about the ghost swoosh are funny. Who the hell is gonna bend over to look for the "ghost" swoosh? At that point only the guys who know about these will know there is a ghost swoosh.
I would have bought the shoes for me. I see it so I didn't buy. Nike being cheap and using the same mold. Not beasting enough to let that slide. That's just me.

those socks are gross id sell em for $100 n keep the shoes n track jacket depending on how the jacket looks

if VBs sold out these would aswell if they were released in the amount that VBs were imo

it took nike this long to bring a football inspired shoe to the states, they should have realized it was a good idea after barca 6s. hopefully next years will be a bigger stock

Ghost swoosh??!? wait, so Nike actually pressed these babies up with the normal swoosh and then decided to move it to the front like a soccer cleat last minute?

and people bought them?

wow.

Ghost swoosh??!? wait, so Nike actually pressed these babies up with the normal swoosh and then decided to move it to the front like a soccer cleat last minute?

and people bought them?

wow.

Some do

Most i have seen dont

After spending the whole day fuming about the NDC strikeout, realized my pops (in vancouver) might have a chance of scooping some for me. And he came through! May need to trade for size but its still better than nothing!

After seeing so many success stories in Canada and Europe, thought I'd give it a chance. Thanks NT for the constant geographical updates! Oh and Vancouver Nike Store let my pops roll out with more than 1...were they not limited to one per person?\

Anyway all in all...
happy.gif
Only one store in Vancouver got them. I picked mine up during my lunch break. There was 6 pairs left:

two 10.5's

two 11's

two 12's

I got the 10.5 and an old asian fellow picked up the other 10.5. @rockthemike is that your dad ? LOL

It was after 1:00 PM and there were 6 pairs left. Usually, Nike here in vancouver would let you cop multiple pairs if there are still pairs remaining on release day.

and people bought them?

wow.

no they used the same mesh template they've been using for every single kobe 8 before these.

THAT WAS MY DAD! AWESOME!

I'm actually in VA now...just came from Vancovuer...small world! He told me another dude picked up a 10.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom