OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So 200-250 is a good price to jump on for local meet ups?
nerd.gif
rate are going up crazy... last few auctions are heading toward 250-260... smh... 

I feel like every major city in the country has a Niketown and/or HOH but Philly. We got HOHs in Cherry Hill, NJ and KOP but nothing actually in the city. :smh:

Can you give me a detailed version of what shipping service you'd use? I just got a pair myself from the UK and my friend has never shipped to the US and we're looking at ~50 USD, and yours seems much cheaper. So can you break down to me what he needs to do/what he needs to choose/where he needs to go to get the best shipping rates?

Anyone know about shipping from the UK to the US that can share some pointers? 8)

newest pickup

Thanks for letting us all know that you're a homophobe.
Great reasoning skills there detective.

To whoever posted the link to the Purple Gradient 8, thanks. I'm a bit wary from ordering internationally though.

People really needed multiples of the MCs?

Last edited:
This release didn't really go as planned.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Might have to trade a pair of Cloaks or XMas 8s for these.
mean.gif
Remember when we camped for Wheats at undefeated for like, what, 30 minutes?

You're the greatest Asian, behind Bruce Lee of course, in my opinion. 
laugh.gif

I can admit this online now but, I had the biggest crush on your girl. Are you guys still together?

id figure in order of limited 

1. MC 

2. BHM 

3. Xmas 

4. YOTS Suede and Black mambas

5. Easter

thats my experience from availability after realease online and waiting to cop them in line at HOH. 

id figure in order of limited 
1. MC 
2. BHM 
3. Xmas 
4. YOTS Suede and Black mambas
5. Easter

thats my experience from availability after realease online and waiting to cop them in line at HOH. 

1. MC
2. BHM
3. X-MAS
4. ASG
5. EXTs
7. Easters

No luck with raffles and I struck out online. Was planning on gifting a pair of MC's to my little bro as a going away gift. :smh:

I just ordered him a pair of ID's instead. :smokin

Last edited:
Easters were not really limited. There's pairs still sitting.

More so than Sulfurs, Pythons, Gradients, Red Camos, Blue Lights, etc.

Honestly, the ASG, X-MAS, BHM, MC were the limited ones. But then again Kobe's aren't produced like Lebrons or Jordan's. You're lucky if your store gets two or more size runs. Mind, you I don't live near a Nike Town. But I'm near HoH Florida Mall, University, Pembroke and Dadeland and none of them seem like they get a lot of Kobe's.

Back
Top Bottom