OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Saw these in person yesterday, not too bad. The orange soles kill them for me. The uppers really remind me of the red camo YOTS (I think thats what they were dubbed)

Been on the fence about the Easter colorway. That green hue turns me off.

Not sure why all the hype about the MC 8's.

^I don't get the fuss about them either since I'm no soccer fan and don't like the colors they used, but it's a limited shoe with bright colors. Bound to have fans

Easters were not really limited. There's pairs still sitting.
u forgot ASGs genius
In my area there were no easters to be found hours after release but a bunch of ASG's that actually sat for quite sometime, even online easters sold within 10 minutes and asg actually sat for sometime remember ASG had 2 models (+ ready, + sensor)  so thats twice the shoe not as limited as easters who just had 1. Like i said i went based off of what i have experienced and have seen throughout my area (Houston).

Got to the mall after 8 last night only had a size 9.5 on display would've least thought they would still have my size 8 but size 9.5 must be unpopular because almost all the shoes I checked out that size was on display. I hope to get these wanted these since I saw the first pics and they look better in person.

Last edited:
^Your idea of how limited the ASGs were is gonna be completely different from the rest of the country since Houston hosted the All-Star game and had plenty of pairs of all the All Star shoes plus other shoes too (88 WC IIIs, etc) during that weekend. For the rest of the country, ASGs were definitely a limited release, even if there were 2 models. The Easters on the other hand were a general release, although demand was high on that shoe.

Man, I can only speak from my experience but on release day, I couldn't get my correct size for the Kobe Easters. It was rough. There were a few restocks but there were restocks for all of them.

Now that I'm thinking about it, the Kobe ASG were limited but not any different than the Easters. The only difference to me was I had to do raffle tickets.

easters were not limited or hard to get, local HOH by me had them for a week still after the release and they even got a restock. compared to the ASG, it was way easier to get the easters, not to mention resell prices for the easters are around 150 (what i've seen in a couple groups) so the hype for them have died big time. BHM were harder to get imo

In my area there were no easters to be found hours after release but a bunch of ASG's that actually sat for quite sometime, even online easters sold within 10 minutes and asg actually sat for sometime remember ASG had 2 models (+ ready, + sensor)  so thats twice the shoe not as limited as easters who just had 1. Like i said i went based off of what i have experienced and have seen throughout my area (Houston).

Houston was absolutely flooded with all star shoes this year. Heck, even Dallas had a ton of pairs since also in texas. Not a good comparison sample...

^Your idea of how limited the ASGs were is gonna be completely different from the rest of the country since Houston hosted the All-Star game and had plenty of pairs of all the All Star shoes plus other shoes too (88 WC IIIs, etc) during that weekend. For the rest of the country, ASGs were definitely a limited release, even if there were 2 models. The Easters on the other hand were a general release, although demand was high on that shoe.
that factor is true i didnt really consider that i would probably put them at number 5 with the easters tho very close to say but def not on top of the YOTS those sold out everywhere quick.

Finished a custom work on my red camo's. Turned out just how I wanted it to look like. Inspiration: black/red colorway. I wanted to do this on nikeid but there's no solid upper :smh: so I just decided to customize my extra pair of red camo. Pardon the crappy pics, for those of you who got the red camo, just imagine the red sole pop out :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom