OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

THIS IS A FAKE

NO it doesnt have a kb24

i posted earlier about buying what i thought was authentic asg off ebay

Last edited:
Show my pics of the 9 and I'll tell you my definition of "not buying as much" hehe. The Kobe line and Nike got us hooked for sure so it's a test to see who has the most restraint. Any new info you can share with us regarding the 8/9s?

9s are BANANAS. :x :smokin
the concept will literally blow your mind. I can't oversell it.

9s are BANANAS. :x :smokin
the concept will literally blow your mind. I can't oversell it.

You said a while ago they will have the same or very similar midsole as the 8 (my favorite part of the 8 )is that still true on the final or close to final product?

Last edited:
Agree with others. Great you got your money back on those fakes. Tough if a person posts stolen pics with their sale but glad it worked out. Still my favorite 8s the detail and swirl orange print is amazing. Liking the blue blitz next!

Surprised nobody has mentioned the Sulfurs turning up at Nordstrom Rack. Went into my local rack and found nothing so I had a pair stock located.

Total price was 69.99 + 11.00 shipping.

Keep your eyes peeled!

Surprised nobody has mentioned the Sulfurs turning up at Nordstrom Rack. Went into my local rack and found nothing so I had a pair stock located.

Total price was 69.99 + 11.00 shipping.

Keep your eyes peeled!

How you stock locate with Nordstrom rack? Just give them the product number?

Aw.... I was using the North American English site which did not give me this option

If you switch back to the "NL" site, then they will provide a "USA" shipping option. Shipping is 34 euro.

They look legit, however I'm hesitant to pull the trigger. I've never ordered from them before nor have I ever seen anyone else on NT (that I can recall).

How you stock locate with Nordstrom rack? Just give them the product number?
I was going to ask the same thing LOL

Last week I searched on Twitter to see if anybody was talking about it. A few people found pairs (1 girl even found an xmas sz 6Y) but seems like sizes are far and few between. 

Back
Top Bottom