OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

WWWWWWTTTTFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need like 10 bottles of that..

Im spraying everything in sight!!!

Just showed my lady this and she was flabbergasted as well..

Them folks gonna be mad rich..

But, it'd make so many other things obsolete, will it be banned b4 being released??

Just copped some today. Doing a test run now on my beat A__ work shoes.

All the red colorways have been wack as **** so far.

I have been wanting a nice red kobe 8 from the beginning.

Last edited:
kobes at the end of his career trying to pass on the colors to other sigs ig... which has me wondering what am i gonna spend my money on once KB retires... definitely not retro Js or lebrons... KDs dont do it for me 
mean.gif

I thought the Red Snakes were maybe based off the red tree boa snake. They look pretty similar in color to the red boa I posted a couple pages back. So is the solid black upper/red joints the Red Boa's? Either way, not sure I want 4 red colorways of the 8. I'll be good with the Red Suedes and the black upper pair, if they drop.

The bruce lees, hornets cw, WTK, the PE elite X he had. It look like the BS V Away. And imo the KD scoring title look like the 5 rings. Oh and the new lebron x low have the colors of the mambacurials

I'm not sure if I would go that far...you could also say, why does Nike give Kobe themes that were done on other Nike's before...

1. BL or LBJ Taxi 9 Elite...Taxi theme was done on the AJ XII

2. Charlotte Hornets/Summit Lake Hornets... SLH based their colors on Charlotte, but its not like Nike pulled one outta their butt to give LBJ a similar colorway. At least LeBron actually played for "his" Hornets..

3. What the ___? ... Was done before by Nike on a previous shoe I believe, so not "exclusive" to Kobe.

4.Big Stage V Away...I won't deny the Black/Gold similarities, but there has been other Championship colorways like that since then... the success of those Kobes probably helped spawn the Elites Nike has sold for the past 2 seasons.

5. Raspberry? lows...based on the Mambacurials? Can't deny that. But the Mambacurials were based on the Mercurials...

A lot of themes are basically recycled...year to year, shoe to shoe... but I wouldn't say Nike was blatantly giving Kobe's colorways to Lebron.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I would go that far...you could also say, why does Nike give Kobe themes that were done on other Nike's before...

2. Charlotte Hornets/Summit Lake Hornets... SLH based their colors on Charlotte, but its not like Nike pulled one outta their butt to give LBJ a similar colorway. At least LeBron actually played for "his" Hornets..

3. What the ___? ... Was done before by Nike on a previous shoe I believe, so not "exclusive" to Kobe.

4.Big Stage V Away...I won't deny the Black/Gold similarities, but there has been other Championship colorways like that since then... the success of those Kobes probably helped spawn the Elites Nike has sold for the past 2 seasons.

5. Raspberry? lows...based on the Mambacurials? Can't deny that. But the Mambacurials were based on the Mercurials...

A lot of themes are basically recycled...year to year, shoe to shoe... but I wouldn't say Nike was blatantly giving Kobe's colorways to Lebron.

Why create new innovation when you guys are going to buy them anyway.

The bruce lees, hornets cw, WTK, the PE elite X he had. It look like the BS V Away. And imo the KD scoring title look like the 5 rings. Oh and the new lebron x low have the colors of the mambacurials

this.

can even go as far back as the Grape Vs for the Charlotte colorways, the What The ____ debuted on the What The Dunks.

Anyone think maybe that red boa color way was the solid black upper with the red on the sole?

^^ a third red colorway? Still havent decided between red camo and red snake
You mean 4th, right?  Don't forget red suedes.
that dont count for two reasons, you arent supposed to hoop in them, and theyre honestly ugly, ive noticed NT Nike eats up all the EXT cws no matter how garbage they are (dont dispute it because lets be real, if you only had enough money to buy one shoe every quarter would you get the red suedes?) 

and man oh man on the red snakes, imo theyre better than the red camos, seen em in person and definitely appreciate them

Back
Top Bottom