OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I placed my order from Bouncewear on 6/19 and received them Monday morning.  Payed no customs, but payed credit card fee for int purchase and my pairs were double boxed.  Took less than a week from Belgium so that's pretty good in my book,
pimp.gif
.  Sizes were posted in US sizes.  Only con is that the box was left on my porch exposed so be careful...

This has probably been covered before, but where the heck do you guys find the elites at for such cheap prices? Everyone in here seems to post something to the extent of "the elites can be had for <$150"

^ Or stock up on gift/rewards cards and wait for a 20-25% FTL coupon to come along. I ordered the black elites for $100 last weekend with that method.

I placed my order from Bouncewear on 6/19 and received them Monday morning.  Payed no customs, but payed credit card fee for int purchase and my pairs were double boxed.  Took less than a week from Belgium so that's pretty good in my book,
pimp.gif
.  Sizes were posted in US sizes.  Only con is that the box was left on my porch exposed so be careful...
sounds like thats a postal sevice problem not the senders fault

^^ signature was required for one of the pairs I ordered from them, fast shipping too. Shoutout to Gary from that store, really helpful guy.

I waited too long to get the Easters on the Lithuanian site, damn.

Chaos IVs posted a few pages :pimp:

Last edited:
sorry if a stupid question.. interested in this guy's kobe 8's. he said it's been worn once for basketball. the color on the bottoms look fairly different.. is it the lighting or is it supposed to look like that?

Must be an outdoor court on a damp day then lol. My sole still looks DS after 10+ games on an indoor court.

No go for the MCs from 24segons today
frown.gif

Hopefully they come by the end of this week.

Anyone from the south got they pairs in yet?

sorry if a stupid question.. interested in this guy's kobe 8's. he said it's been worn once for basketball. the color on the bottoms look fairly different.. is it the lighting or is it supposed to look like that?

No, they're not supposed to look like that.

Im going to assume its the lighting looks like the left shoe Is being hit with an indoor lamp and the right shoe is being hit by what appears to be an open Window from the left. Dont give up on him why not ask for more pics?

Last edited:
Im going to assume its the lighting looks like the left shoe Is being hit with an indoor lamp and the right shoe is being hit by what appears to be an open Window from the left. Dont give up on him why not ask for more pics?
This. Ask the seller for another picture of the soles.

Bouncewear just emailed me saying I could purchase mc w for 152 euro total w shipping which is $200
No vat fees

Last edited:
Yeah I'm in the is

I ordered them but didn't pay for it my initial total was 180 something euro

Several days later
Then they replied saying that i didn't complete the order and that all us customers have a vat discount and if I wanted them total cost would be 150

Vat discount ?
They don't mention that anywhere

Back
Top Bottom