OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can someone let me know what these shoes are and if this is a scam?

Saw this on a Craigslist post locally"

"THESE SHOES ARE ECLUSIVE TO THE LEGEND HIMSELF KOBE BEAN BRYANT AND WILL NOT BE SOLD IN STORES!!!

comes with 4 insoles (2 for each foot), reflective 3m, xtra durable rubber (XDR), original box, kobe paper, shoe trees/shoe horns

asking only $140"

fake as people have said already. ask him where he got them for the lulz.

Last edited:
Thank you very much Pooh. I been here a long time and know how this works. I'm was just trying to close a deal quick only reason I ask here cause the thread was moving faster.

"THESE SHOES ARE ECLUSIVE TO THE LEGEND HIMSELF KOBE BEAN BRYANT AND WILL NOT BE SOLD IN STORES!!!

comes with 4 insoles (2 for each foot), reflective 3m, xtra durable rubber (XDR), original box, kobe paper, shoe trees/shoe horns

asking only $140"
Exclusive to the Bean?

What Kobe gone do with a size 10 sneaker?

At ross

I have a friend in brazil that comes back to LA time to time,  Does anyone have any tips to getting mambacurials over there?  Would it be easy to find? and for retail?  For example, like any popular store names to look for...any help is appreciated guys.  Thanks!

got the blue blitz.better than the corals for sure.I love the 8's for balling but I hate how I have to buy them ASAP since every hypebeast and re-sellers are buying them.ruining it.when I was buying the 4,5,6,7, always waited for months and got most from around $55-$75,now best I can do is a b-day coupon with rewards cards.

Helped out two other friends get their pairs. I'll be posting the collection later this weekend since we're a month away from the next pair. And this is the best deal I'll ever get for my Kobe's. I used the last of my VIP Rewards towards this pair. And I'm also glad the VIP rewards show up on my receipt after each purchase. 

Last edited:

asking only $140"

Lol SMH. Über fake.

Real deal^

hi guys, i don't know if this is the right section...anyway i want to ask if someone knows any European online store where i can buy a pair of Kobe 8 AS+ area 72! i need a 13 USsz

Thanks in advance!!!

Back
Top Bottom