OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

welcome to the system you will not be disappointed
Thanks! I've worn Kobe's before but was VERY disappointed with the 7's last year. I've heard nothing but good things about the 8's. I've kind of sat on the sidelines for some of the GR colorways to go on sale but all of them seem to be selling out or only scatter sizes are left. I don't know if Nike made  less quantities of the 8's or if consumers are buying through the stock. This blitz blue colorway was too nice to take that chance so I ended up paying retail and don't regret it one bit.

Just got mine. The orange is very vivid, pictures don't do it justice.

man, thee are nice :smokin

I'm having issues checking out...

Tried to different debit cards and it won't go through. My PayPal card definitely has the funds for it, so I dunno.

Yea the site is awful with cards. I tried a bunch and gave up. Another NT'er hooked me up. I never found out what was wrong with my stuff. All my cards allow international purchases. :rolleyes

Copped for $103 at Foot Action. Manager said no one was looking for these.

They kind of look like recent ID pattern.

Didn't bother with the Playoffs, the only 8s I rock are Kobe's.

Look a good friend of my has the kobe 8 christmas and i wanna know if they are legit. He doesnt has them on him but if all the kobe christmas pics he said this picture are the closest ones he could find. So are the kobes in this pic legit? Please help

Look a good friend of my has the kobe 8 christmas and i wanna know if they are legit. He doesnt has them on him but if all the kobe christmas pics he said this picture are the closest ones he could find. So are the kobes in this pic legit? Please help

There's a legit check thread for that but idk how you can a legit check without actual pics of the shoes in question. That's an Instagram picture and the colors come out different on those types of pics. Idk those pics of those shoes look legit but without pics of the shots you're questioning I can't verify if they are kosher man

There's a legit check thread for that but idk how you can a legit check without actual pics of the shoes in question. That's an Instagram picture and the colors come out different on those types of pics. Idk those pics of those shoes look legit but without pics of the shots you're questioning I can't verify if they are kosher man
Is the picture legit tho?

b

Thanks! I've worn Kobe's before but was VERY disappointed with the 7's last year. I've heard nothing but good things about the 8's. I've kind of sat on the sidelines for some of the GR colorways to go on sale but all of them seem to be selling out or only scatter sizes are left. I don't know if Nike made  less quantities of the 8's or if consumers are buying through the stock. This blitz blue colorway was too nice to take that chance so I ended up paying retail and don't regret it one bit.
the 8's are the most comfortable shoe Ive hooped in. A lot of people didn't like the 7's, I did but they weren't the best for performance although I do wear those casually at times now. the 7's are clean cut and I like that about em. I never did get a 6 but the 5's were nice. Overall the 8's are by far the best shoe in the line imo.

Both those pics of the x'mas are legit but how you gonna go off on someone elses' pics is strange. How well do you know this "friend"?

Is it just me or is there a gradient on the Swoosh?  Looks like it changes from light orange to dark orange.

Anyone know any of the other colorways dropping? I haven't seen anything...
FTL has 7/29 - Most likely Red Boas, which some think are the white/red joints posted a few pages back.

Also a "graffiti" color way

Last edited:
^^^ Not feelin those mango lookin johns up there.. Just me..

But theres a solid upper for those who were itchin for that tho..

Last edited:
I know there better be 2-3 Laker colorways coming soon. Will be highly disappointed if we don't get at least one. Might be the one reason the Kobe VI will remain my favorite. The VIII is pushing for the top spot.

Back
Top Bottom