OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Are the Blitz still available anywhere?

Eastbay is playing games. Added size to cart and tried to checkout and it said it's no longer available. Went back and it allowed me to add again and got the same thing again. Tried it with a different size and still the same ..

Edit:
Got a 10 idk if I should check out with half size smaller ..

Always safer to go half size up than down IMO

easily black elites over black exts.... dude that says i love black and gold but theyre too shiny... wtf theyre blk n gold not yellow or university gold and  EXTs do not have a matte finish to them theyre shiny all over... also if your gonna be using them daily those EXTs are gonna crease like crazy!! 

easily black elites over black exts.... dude that says i love black and gold but theyre too shiny... wtf theyre blk n gold not yellow or university gold and  EXTs do not have a matte finish to them theyre shiny all over... also if your gonna be using them daily those EXTs are gonna crease like crazy!! 

Creasing and the durability of those "scales" . They feel and look terribly cheap.
Elites>EXT IMO of course.....

I see your point but I think gold and metallic gold are two different colors. Unless Nike calls what I'm thinking of a yellow, not sure.

Went in the mall today, BB in FTL, Footaction, and Champs *I think...I left them sitting there, not for me. Probably look better with the crimson Xmas laces tho.

I looked. I cant see it on that colorway either
I've never been able to see it on any of my pairs, all bought in store cept bhms but I think I just don't see that sorta thing well. like those posters where you unfocus your eyes for the image to appear.

Ok I admit it! I hated on the vbs but they have grown on me hard... not even the fades could sway me. Gonna wait for pics to leak of the upcoming rumored releases but thinking I may hunt down the sulphurs, camos, and vbs (Pretty sure I can get the vbs at mom n pop locally still).

Gonna go look in my closet n see what other jays I can sell to get more kobe 8 money XD
Hmmmm...I never bothered to look for the KB24 on xmas, but you're right. It's near impossible to see. For me the KB24 is most visible on elites where the pattern doesn't obscure it.
Thanks, just wanted to make sure im not the only one who cant see it on the xmas. On all my other colorways, I am either able to see it somewhat or at least see the slightest hint of it.

im hoping that the july 27 release is nice but im not too big of a fan of red. oh well might get some id's in the meantime. trying to limit myself to 4 pairs but it might not happen lol. still want to get the fades and am hoping for a good release in the future. ive never had an id though so I might just have to do it, does anyone know how long you have to use a birthday coupon at ftl

im hoping that the july 27 release is nice but im not too big of a fan of red. oh well might get some id's in the meantime. trying to limit myself to 4 pairs but it might not happen lol. still want to get the fades and am hoping for a good release in the future. ive never had an id though so I might just have to do it, does anyone know how long you have to use a birthday coupon at ftl
should say on it i THINK its normally a month

Are the sulfurs the only kobe with the 3m where on the back it only goes straight up and down. the others have the kobe symbol in the back except for those

B
Blue lights too
that interesting I don't got it in mens but my girls has the grade school and it has the symbol. it was probably after the blue lights they switched it cuz the volts doesn't have that. thank you though was just wonderin

Can someone explain how the "stock locate" at Footlocker works? I am trying to get the Blue Lights.Do I just go to any Footlocker and give them the SKU number? Do they enter it in the computer and it comes up rather quickly? Is this search for all Footlockers in the US?Also, which one is the SKU number on the shoe box? From the first page for the Blue Lights, which number below do I use?41-12250-7-04555035 400

Can someone explain how the "stock locate" at Footlocker works? I am trying to get the Blue Lights. Do I just go to any Footlocker and give them the SKU number? Do they enter it in the computer and it comes up rather quickly? Is this search for all Footlockers in the US? Also, which one is the SKU number on the shoe box? From the first page for the Blue Lights, which number below do I use? 41-12250-7-04 555035 400

cant stock locate new releases for 2 weeks but this doesn't matter for your situation.

just take the sku to your footlocker and ask them to look it up for you.

41-12250-7-04 = what you give footlocker
555035 400 - nike sku - technically, they can look it up in their system to get the sku also

Last edited:
Are the Blitz still available anywhere?

Eastbay is playing games. Added size to cart and tried to checkout and it said it's no longer available. Went back and it allowed me to add again and got the same thing again. Tried it with a different size and still the same ..

Edit:
Got a 10 idk if I should check out with half size smaller ..

I don't recommend half size smaller. I wear 11.5-12 in Jordan's, and size 12 in Kobe's. I found a great price on Kobe8 sz 11.5 on IG and pounced. Once I received them, 11.5 was not wearable casually for me.

im sorry for asking and I know its in here but can someone find me the purple gradient sku I been looking but not finding I appreciate it very much if not thank you anyways

Anyone else still waiting on a 24segons package?
Order placed June 10th 10:05am central time.
2 pairs to dfw texas.

I know they are %100 legit, just starting to get worried that either USPS lost my package or it may be in customs. Would USPS be able to locate my package without a tracking number?

im sorry for asking and I know its in here but can someone find me the purple gradient sku I been looking but not finding I appreciate it very much if not thank you anyways

5 sec google search. comeonson.gif

http://sneakernews.com/2013/04/21/purple-gradient-nike-kobe-8/

that's the nike product code, which can be used to find them at nike stores nationwide.

i'm not sure if he was referring to the footlocker sku which is a different number that only works for footlocker stores.

Back
Top Bottom