OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That joke has been around since April. Wasn't really funny then either.
I disagree, i think the guy "told" the old joke in a creative way using a craigslist post and also taking a shot at people who pay ridiculous reseller prices. Are you a hardcore Kobe or Laker fan or? 

Last edited:
I disagree, i think the guy "told" the old joke in a creative way using a craigslist post and also taking a shot at people who pay ridiculous reseller prices. Are you a hardcore Kobe or Laker fan or? 
Neither. I like his shoes. 

I love that orange outsole on the red camo PP. it's so loud and vibrant but it should t have any red on it I would prefer on orange heel plate instead and that shade of red just throws the shoe off

I would trade any lebron and kd for kobes!!

But then again I wouldn't buy any lebron or kd to begin with, just kobes

I would trade any lebron and kd for kobes!!

But then again I wouldn't buy any lebron or kd to begin with, just kobes
you so right bro. but i mean. if people are beasting on Lebrons and they r are an easy pick up. wouldint you get em to trade up on kobes?

thats my mentality .  get the shoe with super hyper. and get the shoes you would want for exchange

Super late pass, but i finally wore a pair of my 8's on the 4th... these things are crazy comfortable. i mean i've tried them on but never spent the whole day wearing them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom