OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What are you guys waiting for? Lol

Bust those bad boys out, it's summer time man

I know thats right, soon as the Red Snakes came in I had em on the next morning to go eat b'fast..

None of my 8s are DS.

Shocked myself, as Ive always waited a hot minute to wear any new pair of kix I just got..

Saw the red snakes in person the other day. Damn they look clean af in person
pimp.gif

Gonna try and pick em up later for a cheaper price forsure.

How long does it usually take to break in the shoe?  I was wearing my black/gold elites indoors and after an hour the outside middle part of my feet were hurting.  And I didn't tie them on that tight. 

Last edited:
If your feet hurt you might need to go up .5 I'm a solid 13 and mine never hurt. Takes about 2-3 hours to break in I'd say

How long does it usually take to break in the shoe?  I was wearing my black/gold elites indoors and after an hour the outside middle part of my feet were hurting.  And I didn't tie them on that tight. 
I broke in a few of my pairs after wearing em like 2 times. I was hooping in em so that's probably why I broke them in so quickly.

I found some kobe 8's "aqua's" at my px size 10. I was told they had more sizes if anyone is interested

Went to the NR today thats about ~75 mins away hoping to come up on some kobes.

Swing and a miss :smh:

they take a little bit. be patient my man after they break in there a pretty amazing shoe. But I know exactly what your talkin about because I felt the same thing.

I appreciate the info guys, i've slept on ALL of the 8's so i just got em while i was there. Hopefully they dont take too long to get here, that site had a great selection.

Just sharin' my today...

this is my first pair, hoping to get some port wine/red camo soon too. I'm from the Philippines btw, saw the red pp in person I was supposed to pick it up as I'm looking for a red pair but changed my mind when I saw it in person. The orange was just a tad too much for me. The white pp looks alright though, but nothing to write home about if you folks stateside are waiting for the release over there.

Back
Top Bottom