OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

is the gray/purple inline pair ever releasing?

just dont get the strategy that always has kobes releasing through summer and into the next season. then again im sure nike is not looking for my input.
Them carrying it into summer and the following season wouldn't bother me as much if we got more true Lakers colorways early on

Can someone provide me with the discount code for FNL please? Thank you, I would really appreciate it! I believe there is a $20 one that I have seen going around Niketalk

Can someone provide me with the discount code for FNL please? Thank you, I would really appreciate it! I believe there is a $20 one that I have seen going around Niketalk
There's a coupon thread and google for that.

Man, I missed those B-Grade BHM's last week, I called right after the closed and told me to call in the morning...those shots up there are making me even more thirsty knowing I was 5 minutes late grabbing a pair...

^Too many good colorways to count, but the BHMs are still my fave...  in fact, might be my favorite shoe overall at the moment 

I've been hoping to double up, but not an easy task in terms of availability and price

I don't think these are going to be at the outlets. Only reason they were at Barstow was because they were B-Grades and they had very few sizes.

For all you hating on the red and orange kicks with the solid black upper, i just want to make a list of people who say they arent gunna cop, so after they drop, we can see howmany people made a 180 and ended up likeing them lol

For all you hating on the red and orange kicks with the solid black upper, i just want to make a list of people who say they arent gunna cop, so after they drop, we can see howmany people made a 180 and ended up likeing them lol
Add me to the list. Colors/colorblocking is alright, but that print is whack.

Yea I'm passing on those red/orange with the black upper. I'd rather cop the red snakes.
Now the black and grey ones I might consider copping they look nice.

I am passing as well. Don't like the red with orange.

But count me in for the Black/Volt and the Black/White.

:tongue:

Sounds like a fun way to waste your time lol

wait, I'm really confused which cw is dropping on the 27th? The black upper or the red and white blood cell looking one?

Back
Top Bottom