OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Looks like ill be able to see the milk snakes in person before i make my final decision.. we're getting them here 

Last edited:
The Game rocking his milk shakes before they're set to release @ the Drew.  Everyone was rocking mean KB8 colorways. 

Last edited:
Yeah, the Blood Snakes/Milk Cells cant get here soon enuff..

They gonna go like hot cakes..IMO anyway, but hoping they get slept on..

And these should be my last Kobe 8..

Unless Nike takes some of Big Nog's creations and brings them to fruition..

Last edited:
I think people are underestimating the Milk Snakes ...

Instant Sell Out online.

Sells out in a day in stores.

IMHO.

I'm taking no chances i'm copping them Saturday morning. 
pimp.gif

Yeah, the Blood Snakes/Milk Cells cant get here soon enuff..

They gonna go like hot cakes..IMO anyway, but hoping they get slept on..

And these should be my last Kobe 8..

Unless Nike takes some of Big Nog's creations and brings them to fruition..
=) Blood snakes/milk cells

If it has a name usually they sell out. thankfully I'm in an area where we have about 5 footlockers 30 mins from eachother some in the same mall... a champs. footaction dtlr (which gets exclusive now for some reason.) and a sports zone

After being jerked constantly by shady eBay sellers, I've finally crossed BHMs off the list thanks to a fellow NTer.
nthat.gif

Also landed Superhero Elites for $122 shipped from SoleHeaven.  Was skeptical on how these would fit TTS after sizing up on Nike bball recently to be on the safe side, but they fit fine.  I officially own more Kobe 8's than KD 5's and LeBron X's.  Didn't see that coming.

After being jerked constantly by shady eBay sellers, I've finally crossed BHMs off the list thanks to a fellow NTer. :nthat:

Also landed Superhero Elites for $122 shipped from SoleHeaven.  Was skeptical on how these would fit TTS after sizing up on Nike bball recently to be on the safe side, but they fit fine.  I officially own more Kobe 8's than KD 5's and LeBron X's.  Didn't see that coming.
Nice job fam! I think kobe 8 beat out all the other sigs but I think lebron is just a bit more popular when it comes here to the states and for the KDs....idk

[COLOR=#red]
Busted these out Saturday for BBQ/Game Night.
[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
If it has a name usually they sell out. thankfully I'm in an area where we have about 5 footlockers 30 mins from eachother some in the same mall... a champs. footaction dtlr (which gets exclusive now for some reason.) and a sports zone
Don't they all have nicknames or was that a joke that flew over my head?

The Game rocking his milk shakes before they're set to release @ the Drew.  Everyone was rocking mean KB8 colorways. 

Those socks 
embarassed.gif

As for the Milk Snakes, they look nice, and all of you who want them should be able to get them easily if you do not wait.  

I on the other hand, will be boycotting the shoe until a Laker colorway comes out.

Back
Top Bottom