OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hey guys, only heard about it a few times, but on both kobe sulfers(one pair) I have, the exterior shank, the one on the sides, is cracking in several places. Hasn't affected much, but is anyone else having this problem?

Not sure why many people are having this problem I use my sulfurs and easters to ball in both in and outdoors abd my shanks are fine on both

Sold out at $150 plus shipping huh ?.. they most likely only had one fsr, but it still makes me wonder

Last edited:
or you won't even get them.. like me.
or that
mean.gif

Don't trip, it's not an indication that they'll be sold out with a quickness on Saturday.

Last edited:
People are seriously blind if they can't see the KB24. Hold your shoes at different angles, try different lighting... It's there.

Whaaaa??? It rarely occurs when more than one pair of shoes come out on the same day that I want. The Jordan IV Green Glows and Kobe Graffiti.
Anyone thinking that these both will be as popular as the Lebrons and KDs? Aren't these all GR?

Lebron X lows are trash, I'd bet every HOH still has a fsr of all the lows. Kd's won't sell out IMO. People gonna try for the IVs and the Kobe's.

It's really hard to see on the easters. I see like the rectangle outline, but cannot make out the kb24 lol

It's definitely there, i can make out the KB pretty clearly. It can play tricks on your eyes though haha.

Most people agree but a lot of people on twitter and Instagram say that but they have to cop the watermelons :lol:.
Watermelons will probably be the best selling X low, still gonna be easy to find in stores lol

Idk why nike is holding off on a laker cw. I agree that the amnesties need to be released.

Last edited:
Sold out at $150 plus shipping huh ?.. they most likely only had one fsr, but it still makes me wonder

No need to worry Grizz.

I had all intentions to cop the Milk Snakes. However, I was fortunate (lucky) enough to get through on NDC Saturday. :smokin

As most have already stated previously. I'm holding out for Laker cw's. If we don't get any, then I'm done with the 8's.

Last edited:
Fire da bots up...

:lol:
I know you're joking and all but you'e gonna make some on here nervous come Saturday :lol:

I think I'll pass for sure. Not too in love with the pattern as I keep looking at them. Probably save for the Graffiti or make another iD with the pattern.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom