OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Also, lol at them champs employees, I asked for the kobes milk SNAKES dropping this week, they like, "you mean the shakes"
roll.gif
When i called to ask about em i said.. you guys getting the kobe's this weekend right, and he said "o you mean the milks"

finally got BHM's :D (and a some other shoes today.)
all stars are def nicer in person. too bad they don't have lunar or forefoot zoom(i think)

all ds and paid retail :pimp:

mmu6b8.jpg
Damn. Nice. I'm jelly. I totally agree the ASG's are nicer in person. They get lots of hate on here, but they really grew on me. When you get them in hand, the design looks a lot better on the EM than in pics. Congrats!

Wore my milksnakes today, necks were broken and many questions were asked. I should have worn a different pair. Hope you guys get yours, shouldn't be a problem to buy.

Not sure if this is a dumb question but, will nike.com (NDC) have these on saturday? if so when do they usually "release" online on the site? eastern time? much help appreciated!

I'll wait till one of you does a white lace swap on the milkshnakes before I go cop. If I miss, no ***** will be given.

Hold on now! :tongue:

Don't forget to show Dallas some love... after all, he did debut them down here when he stuck it to Cuban and the Mavs

I'd have to buy 3 pairs if Nike ever decided to release them, but I'm sure there's a .000001% chance they will. :smh:
Even with that only 1%, ANYTHING is possible!!

Back
Top Bottom