OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

same here, I wasn't into Kobe's when the xmas came out, boy I wish I got them for retail, my boy said they were sitting on NDC too, easy cop
Nah, this is not true.  they were pretty tough to get.  There was a someone who posted a link though that helped out a lot of us cop.  It was a nice xmas gift you could say and much appreciated whoever that was.   But yeah it def much harder to find a xmas pair nowadays, drying up quick it seems

I actually became interested in the Kobe's the day of the Kobe 8 X Mas release. I saw the Sulfurs and was like!!!

I bought them when the KD Energy and Lebron Prism dropped. It's been a lock since then. I've been lucky to be able to cop all of the releases for retail (except for the Curials). I wouldn't even mind paying $250ish for the X-Mas, but I'm not big on paying resell when new shoes are constantly dropping.
I paid resell, had to have them and honestly I want another pair lol. My first pair were the MCs, since then I have been hooked.
Nah, this is not true.  they were pretty tough to get.  There was a someone who posted a link though that helped out a lot of us cop.  It was a nice xmas gift you could say and much appreciated whoever that was.   But yeah it def much harder to find a xmas pair nowadays, drying up quick it seems
Ok, I'll take your word for it. Damn, what an awesome Christmas gift for yourself! They are hard to find, I see very very few pairs on Ebay in my size, well any size in general. Hate to sound like a cornball, but I cherish my Christmas Kobe's

Yeah Christmas were gone within minutes.

They weren't TLO, so you could type in "Kobe" or the prod code and they popped up probably over a minute before the tweet. That's how I got mine....

Buying/selling/offering to help in this thread will get you suspended.

READ THE RULES!!!

sorry still kinda crappy, but better shot of the "Homes"  and Nick Young is #1

Last edited:
was playing ball in my gradients and now i have a scratch on the mudguard i know its not a scuff its like a scrape any ideas to help fix it?

Was on the fence on the Milk Snakes but I passed. I already got the Red Camos. Used the money to get some Chaos Vs

smokin.gif

I remember copping the Christmas Lights very vividly on NDC.  It was quite easy because everybody was waiting for Nike to tweet the link, but the link got posted here first like a minute before 8 AM and everybody who wanted it were able to cop it that were checking back on here and whoever that guy was who posted the link got mad reps!!

Also the fact that back then, these weren't hyped up, and only the Sulfurs had released that were sitting in stores for weeks.  I also grabbed the Sulfurs a week before Christmas because it was just sitting, I was able to try them on in store and everything. No one cared for it back then.

Last edited:
I remember copping the Christmas Lights very vividly on NDC.  It was quite easy because everybody was waiting for Nike to tweet the link, but the link got posted here first like a minute before 8 AM and everybody who wanted it were able to cop it that were checking back on here and whoever that guy was who posted the link got mad reps!!

See that's what my boy was saying that it was relatively easy.

It's a goal of mine to double up on them and the playoff 8s, which is the only Jordan I'm really feeling recently. I know you said you only cop one pair of a shoe but I really like having one on ice so I can rock a pair stress free.

Still kicking myself for passing up on the bhm to go for the jordan 5s which I had to return cuz of a defect.... Smh

was playing ball in my gradients and now i have a scratch on the mudguard i know its not a scuff its like a scrape any ideas to help fix it?
Place a qtip in rubbing alcohol and gently try to rub that spot out. post pics of the scratch or maybe the sneaker maintenance forum could help you.

I hate this new receipt crap :smh:

Hell yeah man we can't even stack them. As long as we have a bday coupon then I'll never use the $10 we get from purchases. Like it was mentioned before if we spent the money to get the coupon we should be allowed to stack them. I mean we spend $300 and get $30 worth of coupons and then buy another Kobe 8 and it brings it down to $110....how is that not reasonable for us...especially since we spent so much already

NDC sold out in my size 3 minutes after 8am! SMH SMH SMH

4 Footlockers round my way sold out BUT

was able to get my MILKSHAKE
glasses.gif

Birthday coupon in da house too!

DID NOT want these at all when i first saw em but seeing them in person last week before they dropped and the fact that they are a more subdued colorway I def was coppin but man the kobe 8 is selling out faster and faster...

The shoe looks like even if it dirty's its gonna be good and THATS its major selling point for me and the fact its got a theme song :wink:

Also the fact that back then, these weren't hyped up, and only the Sulfurs had released that were sitting in stores for weeks.  I also grabbed the Sulfurs a week before Christmas because it was just sitting, I was able to try them on in store and everything. No one cared for it back then.

My local FTL never got the sulfurs but I was waiting because I thought they'd be around for a little longer. Sadness.

Back
Top Bottom