OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I have a quick question, when did all the Kobe 8's that have full sho, start coming out? was the first one the red (i forget whatever code name)
just asking because
ID's have full sho
Milk snakes full sho
Red Full sho.
Blitz blu full sho..

Wish Sulfurs came out with full show. Xmas & Pythons also, wonder what made them change their mind... No one buying the socks?

I have a quick question, when did all the Kobe 8's that have full sho, start coming out? was the first one the red (i forget whatever code name)
just asking because
ID's have full sho
Milk snakes full sho
Red Full sho.
Blitz blu full sho..

Wish Sulfurs came out with full show. Xmas & Pythons also, wonder what made them change their mind... No one buying the socks?
first to drop with full shozoku stateside i believe were the ASGs.

Last edited:
The BHM were not the first to drop with the full sho, mine do not...I believe his question is about which shoe was not made with the 2/3 shozoku first, and the BHM was.

I believe it was the ASG also, and if not the ASG it was undoubtedly the Red Camo.

#TeamSize13 here too. And Nike please give us the Spark colorway as the Kobe 8 China or something. We need it!

Nope just 13. :nerd:. Haaaaa

Why Laney?

Did Kobe go to school there? Oh, wait... that was Michael Jordan.

You'll be waiting a long time for Nike to release a Laney themed Kobe 8...

Just iD it if you need it that badly... might as well iD that Aces colorway too.
eyes.gif
look,  i like the light blue/ north carolona and the yellow mix. the reason i want a laney cw is the fact that there aint a light blue color at all on nikeid. theres only a dark blue. i know im kinda picky, but i guess basically im asking for a light baby blue/north Carolina blue for nike id to expand my options, ugh oh well.

EDIT: aces are bound to drop sometime, hopefully sooner than later, its just that our school colors are maroon and navy. more waiting i guess
eyes.gif

Haaa. I gotta say, I never realized how many big footers are on here. No wonder I have a hell of a time finding 13s.:smh:

next trend will be going around cutting toes off big footers. Bots and big feet, I hate you. Haaa

look,  i like the light blue/ north carolona and the yellow mix. the reason i want a laney cw is the fact that there aint a light blue color at all on nikeid. theres only a dark blue. i know im kinda picky, but i guess basically im asking for a light baby blue/north Carolina blue for nike id to expand my options, ugh oh well.

EDIT: aces are bound to drop sometime, hopefully sooner than later, its just that our school colors are maroon and navy. more waiting i guess
eyes.gif

Then, you better pick up a pair of the AJ Laney Vs when they drop. cause it ain't happenin' in the Kobe line...

Haaa. I gotta say, I never realized how many big footers are on here. No wonder I have a hell of a time finding 13s.:smh:

next trend will be going around cutting toes off big footers. Bots and big feet, I hate you. Haaa

I wear a sz 14, but since Kobe wears that size too, it makes me feel a little better about the chances of grabbing my size... at least on the morning of a release.

I wear a sz 14, but since Kobe wears that size too, it makes me feel a little better about the chances of grabbing my size... at least on the morning of a release.
I've had to jack your size 14 twice since I couldn't locate 13s. Both happen to be ASG 8s. Regular version and the +version. Love the shoe but the colorway makes them look huge on me. Haa oh well.

your sister can go to Mongkok in Kowloon, there are literally 3-4 blocks with just sneakers and many kobes, for example the christmas, the purple ones, all-stars, I was there last week and they were still on the racks!
XMAS still on the racks? What store exactly? My friend said he never sees xmas ones when he goes by there.

You and me buddy! Meant to reply to kb24's "team 10.5" post. My bad haha

Last edited:
Those were made for WNBA players, Candice Dupree and Cappie Poindexter. They've been wearing them all season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom