OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Pics of KB24?

lol don't actually have the shoe. Just seen a lot of pics on the web hah.

Extremely hard to see the kb24 with the fireworks design over it from a picture though. Will post if I see one

That's stinks! How disappointing. That company has canceled orders because of stock issues before, no?

Not sure, I even called last week to confirm after I placed the order, and they assured me they would be shipped.

Glad I didn't pay $25 for the elite purple socks to match!

2 weeks before league starts and no shoes, the hunt continues. Haha

Those are my favorite 8. I was pretty sad when I found out they were for men only. I hope you can find a pair. Good luck!

That didn't work out very well :frown:

***** is the worst man IMO. I had them cancel an order then I got a 20% code out if it. Used the 20% off code on another pair and had that once cancelled too lol. I had to spend like two weeks back and forth with them to even get them to reinstate the initial 20% off code. They kept insisting I already used the code, but I kept explaining that it was used on a cancelled order so I never got any benefit out of it! Oh well, def complain though and try to get something out of it.

Yeah. ^^^ checked mine out. Dunno if im tripping but i dont see a spec of blue at all on my fades

Purple pair and sulfurs are definite must haves IMO. Are those all yours? I'd want to keep them all. (Maybe I'd get rid of the volts)

sulfurs red camo fades easters (gotta have one of the "special" releases) by that i mean like easters, bhm, xmas, asg etc

Up up and away goes the Blue Glows & Purple Gradients

Fireworks looking dope, but something tells me Kobe + dude in sulfers could take all these cats.

Last edited:
I would keep the Red Camo YOTS, Purple Gradients, Sulfurs, and toss up between Pythons/Easters for me.

You got somewhere between 5-10 votes already sooooo general consensus is you KEEP

Sulfurs
Fades
Red Camo

Back
Top Bottom